Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi dead

Peace out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good night funny man.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Will the MSM talk about it?

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 07:24 AM by The Real Marty.)

(10-26-2019, 11:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Will the MSM talk about it?

I guess if you refuse to read or watch the "MSM," you won't know the answer to that.

On the other hand, those of us who gather our information from a diverse set of sources, including but not limited to the "MSM," do know the answer to that.

I thought all of them were dead.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-27-2019, 08:11 AM)ferocious Wrote: I thought all of them were dead.

We know that one is.

Trump pulled the trigger himself I hear.

Everyone knows Trump timed this to steal the news cycle for a few hours from impeachment.

(10-27-2019, 09:29 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Trump pulled the trigger himself I hear.

Absolutely. He was trained by the same spec ops team which instructed G.W. Bush on how to blow up the levees around New Orleans.

This was Trump's quid pro quo with Erdoğan. For leaving Syria, Erdoğan would give Trump the location of Bag Daddy. Much of ISIS escaped into Turkey along with the 3 million "migrants", so Erdoğan knows exactly where they are.

The cool thing is that as we are leaving Syria, Putin is stepping in it. Let Putin babysit a thousand year old border dispute and the many disparate factions present in Syria and the region. If/when ISIS makes a comeback, Putin will own that, too.

4D chess.

(10-27-2019, 10:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 09:29 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Trump pulled the trigger himself I hear.

Absolutely. He was trained by the same spec ops team which instructed G.W. Bush on how to blow up the levees around New Orleans.
[Image: c602d6dc31e784072d1bd70ff570dc98.gif]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This was kept secret from Pelosi for fears of leaks and compromising the mission.

Let that sink in...

SNL did a skit about Trump bringing jobs back to ISIS during the actual raid. You can't make this stuff up. When will dumb libs finally have enough of being owned on a daily basis?

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 01:16 PM by mikesez.)

It looks very petty to only inform 2 Republican Senators and no one else in Congress.
But the President has no obligation to inform anyone in Congress of a fast moving military situation for up to 30 days, according to the war powers Act, so the fact that he didn't tell them is ultimately not a big deal.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-27-2019, 01:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: It looks very petty to only inform 2 Republican Senators and no one else in Congress.
But the President has no obligation to inform anyone in Congress of a fast moving military situation for up to 30 days, according to the war powers Act, so the fact that he didn't tell them is ultimately not a big deal.

He only informed people he trusts, the fact that most of Congress is not trustworthy should really upset us.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Washington Post headline: "Austere Religious Scholar at Helm of of Islamic State Dies at 48"

(10-27-2019, 07:22 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 11:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Will the MSM talk about it?

I guess if you refuse to read or watch the "MSM," you won't know the answer to that.

On the other hand, those of us who gather our information from a diverse set of sources, including but not limited to the "MSM," do know the answer to that.

(10-27-2019, 02:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Washington Post headline: "Austere Religious Scholar at Helm of of Islamic State Dies at 48"

[Image: 73250119_10216845407140026_7972863880235...05x600.jpg]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-27-2019, 01:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 01:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: It looks very petty to only inform 2 Republican Senators and no one else in Congress.

He only informed people he trusts, the fact that most of Congress is not trustworthy should really upset us.

He no longer trusts Rudi Giuliani.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

Ramsay Bolton, austere diplomat and animal caretaker, passed away at home surrounded by his dogs. #WaPoDeathNotices

(10-27-2019, 02:45 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 01:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He only informed people he trusts, the fact that most of Congress is not trustworthy should really upset us.

He no longer trusts Rudi Giuliani.

[Image: giphy.gif]