Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College QBs 2019 Season/2020 Draft

(11-25-2019, 10:51 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Still not thinking QB in this draft at all for the Jags.

Minshew showed too much not to let him compete for the start next year.
I'm fine letting that play out before looking hard at prospects.

I agree. Too many holes to patch up along the offensive line and defense in general. He's not costing you an arm and a leg right now as well. Would like to see him and Foles with more time in the pocket next year and with a legitimate threat at the TE position. Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky with Josh Oliver in year 2 and he makes a huge leap like Chark did this year.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Justin Herbert is blake Bortles without the messed up throwing motion.

IMHO. Justin Herbert is not a 1st RD pick. He reeks of Paxton Lynch.

I am liking this defense of Utah though. Fotu showing up. Utah just needs to get it going on offense.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We need to draft fotu

I agree. Just not sure where he'll grade out. If he shows out at the combine in the cone drills and bench he'll probably bump up a whole round.

(12-06-2019, 10:06 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: We need to draft fotu

I'd rather have their other DT John Penisini. He has a better run stuffing grade than Fotu and and at 6'2" 333lbs. he would fit the NT role.

Burrow is so far perfect for the most part today being 9 / 10 with 2 TD's. Fromm once again showing why they probably should have kept Jacob Eason or Justin Fields. He's a game manager at best. If he gets drafted in RD1 in April I'll be stunned. He reminds me of Christian Ponder.

Rodrigo Blakenship should send Jake Fromm a gift basket when he ends up getting drafted in RD4 or RD5 by the Bears or Jets next year. Fromm's inability to put the damn football in the endzone has made his kicking leg famous over the last three years.

Remember Fromm couple years mock draft a top 5 pick. Lol. Guy sucks with all that talent around him.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 08:07 PM by Caldrac.)

Burrow is the [BLEEP]. Can't believe the damn Bengals are going to land him. Shame on the Dolphins for playing themselves out of the race too.

And Fromm continues to drive his stock down.

Jacob Eason announced he will declare for the 2020 draft. That kid is not ready. Who ever drafts him shouldn't even think about letting him see the field until 2021. He might've been a top 10 pick with another year under his belt, but as it stands, he's probably a 2nd rounder. Maybe a late 1st if someone trades up.

(12-27-2019, 06:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Jacob Eason announced he will declare for the 2020 draft. That kid is not ready. Who ever drafts him shouldn't even think about letting him see the field until 2021. He might've been a top 10 pick with another year under his belt, but as it stands, he's probably a 2nd rounder. Maybe a late 1st if someone trades up.

He's terrible.   Only postives are tall and strong arm.

(12-27-2019, 09:05 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 06:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Jacob Eason announced he will declare for the 2020 draft. That kid is not ready. Who ever drafts him shouldn't even think about letting him see the field until 2021. He might've been a top 10 pick with another year under his belt, but as it stands, he's probably a 2nd rounder. Maybe a late 1st if someone trades up.

He completely breaks down when he is pressured, which wasn't that often considering he had one of the best OT tandems in college football. When he senses the pressure though, he panics and takes too many sacks rather than throwing the ball away. He's also pretty streaky. He looks like a future star in stretches and then in other series, he looks like he couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. He needed to go back to school and work on his decision making and consistency.

(12-07-2019, 08:06 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Burrow is the [BLEEP]. Can't believe the damn Bengals are going to land him. Shame on the Dolphins for playing themselves out of the race too.

Seven 1st-half touchdown passes! How fast will the Bengals run up to the podium on draft day?

(12-28-2019, 07:28 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 08:06 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Burrow is the [BLEEP]. Can't believe the damn Bengals are going to land him. Shame on the Dolphins for playing themselves out of the race too.

Seven 1st-half touchdown passes! How fast will the Bengals run up to the podium on draft day?
Hopefully they spare us all the wait and drama and start inking the kid's deal the night before.

Burrow is a false prophet.

(12-27-2019, 09:05 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

misread that as "tail" and was really wondering what site you were getting scouting from Big Grin 

I need more coffees

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2019, 03:59 PM by Kane.)

(12-28-2019, 07:28 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:

They should just send the pick in now and we should start draft night on pick #2. Does Washington take Chase Young or the best OT in the draft Thomas?
I think they should take Thomas... but who knows... new GM may have a new vision and may be able to convince Trent Williams to return

(12-28-2019, 08:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Burrow is a false prophet.

You jokin? Or trollin?
Or do you actually believe he's not as advertised?

Cuz I was doubtful early this season... but I've seen nothing so far to make me think he's going to flame out in the NFL.
Now... the Bengals could ruin him, not build around him, etc.
But he good.

Yeah... I don't get it. He isn't ready. Could be good with another year under his belt.
But I guess he figures get in the NFL now... maybe get drafted by a team that can afford to have a 3rd rounder sit on the bench. Maybe gets a good team with good coaches to develop him and makes a few hundred thousand instead of playing at Washington for free and risking injury for nothing.

Tua declared for the draft.

Buckle up!

(01-06-2020, 01:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Tua declared for the draft.

Buckle up!

I would be tempted to take him if he falls to the Jags. I love Minshew, but I've learned my lesson after the team passed on Watson, Mahommes and Jackson.