Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We have a franchise QB

(10-29-2019, 08:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 07:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Dude takes a vicious sack while throwing an absolute dime for touchdown and you badmouth him for it. 

Real classy fan.

"fragile" 

https://twitter.com/LaurieFitzptrck/stat...38402?s=20

What a damn throw. He saw the 3 guys getting through, he knew hed take a hit, hung in there, gives Chark an extra half second and that was an absolute dime. That's just beautiful.

I dont get why people have to act like ones good and ones bad. They are both good. Were not in Bortles or Kessler like last year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 10:14 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

(10-28-2019, 07:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 07:24 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I mean.. a few people predicted he'd definitely get injured... but 11 plays in? Heh... more fragile than I thought.

Dude takes a vicious sack while throwing an absolute dime for touchdown and you badmouth him for it. 

Real classy fan.

Huh?

Dude your love of Nick Foles has made you jump to a pretty crazy conclusion.. I'm not happy he got injured - just saying LOTS of people predicted he would get injured. Because that did happen.. and then he immediately gets injured.

He IS fragile. He's never finished an NFL season.. that's the definition of fragile.

(10-29-2019, 10:12 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 07:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Dude takes a vicious sack while throwing an absolute dime for touchdown and you badmouth him for it. 

Real classy fan.

Huh?

Dude your love of Nick Foles is crazy.

He IS fragile. He's never finished an NFL season.. that's the definition of fragile.

Love for Foles?  
No idea what you're talking about. That's not my thing at all. 
I was glad we upgraded the position, and cautiously optimistic he'd do pretty well in Flip's offense. 
Fine if he starts week 11, fine if he doesn't. 

My point is that you're an [BLEEP] for bagging on the starting QB of your team for getting hurt by a sack that would likely cause the same injury to 95% of the QBs to ever play the game. 
(also should have been flagged and fined for driving the QB to the ground)

I think Foles numbers would be really close to what Minshew has, the difference is Foles is in his 8th season, Minshew is a rookie who is gonna get better. Gotta keep Minshew on the starting lineup.

If we were about to go to the playoffs (week 14/15) and Foles had already proven himself here then yeah, I'd probably support starting him, but with how things are right now I rather keep Minshew playing/developing.

(10-29-2019, 10:12 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Real classy fan.

Huh?

Dude your love of Nick Foles has made you jump to a pretty crazy conclusion.. I'm not happy he got injured - just saying LOTS of people predicted he would get injured. Because that did happen.. and then he immediately gets injured.

A 300+ pound lineman falls with full weight on him, breaks his shoulder, and that makes him fragile?  LOL.

I thought you didn't watch the NFL anymore?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-29-2019, 10:38 AM)Rico Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:12 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Huh?

A 300+ pound lineman falls with full weight on him, breaks his shoulder, and that makes him fragile?  LOL.

No one knows how to read.

He's.
Never.
Finished.
An.
NFL.
Season.

That's what makes him fragile. And it was proven correct... in the first game.

(10-29-2019, 10:42 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:38 AM)Rico Wrote: A 300+ pound lineman falls with full weight on him, breaks his shoulder, and that makes him fragile?  LOL.

He's.
Never.
Finished.
An.
NFL.
Season.

That.
Sack.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
Nit-Wit.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 10:47 AM by rocdee.)

(10-29-2019, 10:38 AM)Rico Wrote: A 300+ pound lineman falls with full weight on him, breaks his shoulder, and that makes him fragile?  LOL.

He's.
Never.
Finished.
An.
NFL.
Season.

True

(10-29-2019, 10:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:42 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No one knows how to read.

He's.
Never.
Finished.
An.
NFL.
Season.

That.
Sack.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
Nit-Wit.

That wasn't a sack. Did you watch the game? Anyhow, 95% of QBs all time? Hmm, not sure how you come up with that percentage. It was a hard hit, but nothing extraoridinary. Foles is fragile, It's okay, it's who he is, no biggie.

(10-29-2019, 10:46 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:42 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No one knows how to read.

He's.
Never.
Finished.
An.
NFL.
Season.

True

(10-29-2019, 10:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: That.
Sack.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
Nit-Wit.

That wasn't a sack. Did you watch the game?

Sorry -

That.
Illegal Hit.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
[BLEEP]
Idiots. 

Better?

He's.
Never.
Finished.
An.
NFL.
Season.

And.
How.
Many.
NFL.
Seasons.
Has.
He.
Actually.
Started.

Once again, your final sentence is just plain stupid and 'proves' nothing.

(10-29-2019, 10:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:46 AM)rocdee Wrote: True

That wasn't a sack. Did you watch the game?

Sorry -

That.
Illegal Hit.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
[BLEEP]
Idiots. 

Better?

The hit was not flagged, so it wasn't illegal. That hit doesn't get flagged for 78.4% of the QBs that have ever played the game.

(10-29-2019, 10:54 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Sorry -

That.
Illegal Hit.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
[BLEEP]
Idiots. 

Better?

The hit was not flagged, so it wasn't illegal. That hit doesn't get flagged for 78.4% of the QBs that have ever played the game.

He drove the QB to the ground. It should have been flagged. 

Quote:Among officiating points distributed this summer was a competition committee note on the risk for injury when a defender "used all or part of his body weight to land on a quarterback immediately after the ball is thrown." The committee directed the NFL officiating department to "emphasize that the defender is responsible for avoiding landing on the quarterback when taking him to the ground."

That.
Illegal Hit.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
[BLEEP]
Idiots. 

Better?

They brought the rule in as Rodgers had a Barr from the Vikings land with his weight on him and broke his collarbone. Sound familiar?

Just because the refs missed a call doesn't mean it's legal.

That.
Illegal Hit.
Doesn't.
Prove.
He's.
Fragile.
You.
[BLEEP]
Idiots. 

Better?

That was an illegal hit. Unless you're saying the refs never miss a call, lol. Foles has had a couple of significant injuries but he's not alone. It's not that uncommon in the NFL.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 12:57 PM by nhiverson.)

At this point Foles is fragile he has never finished a season and he broke his collarbone with eagles too it doesn't mean they weren't fluke injuries doesn't change that he hasn't finished a season.
No Fun

if it's not called, it's not illegal. Sorry, bros.

(10-29-2019, 01:15 PM)rocdee Wrote: if it's not called, it's not illegal. Sorry, bros.

You keep telling yourself that...

(10-29-2019, 01:15 PM)rocdee Wrote: if it's not called, it's not illegal. Sorry, bros.

If the killer is not captured it's not murder. Sorry, bruh.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-29-2019, 01:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

If the killer is not captured it's not murder. Sorry, bruh.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, did it really fall?

(10-29-2019, 01:27 PM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 01:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If the killer is not captured it's not murder. Sorry, bruh.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, did it really fall?

It's "did it make a sound?" 

Simmer down, Socrates.