Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
London week against the tinhorns

(10-29-2019, 05:02 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/118...17728?s=21

And they promoted Trae Haynes. I’m not liking the injury to Hayden right now.

Yeah.

Browns poached him off our P.S.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2019, 06:30 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Looking forward to this game. Big chance for us to make up for week 2. We held them in check for most of the game but couldn't take advantage on O and Watson put a drive together. Some teams really struggle with the travelling, I cant remember if Houston have played in London before but teams can really not be prepared. If we can hit the bye at 5-4, we have a shot. As others have said, November will decide the South but no one looks unbeatable.

Also going to practice on the Friday. Hopefully meet a few players too. I'll be over the moon to meet Minshew, maybe ask a few myself about Ramsey!!

Why on earth would you want to ruin an excellent experience by bringing up that subject? They're past it now. Let sleeping dogs lie.

(10-29-2019, 04:28 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I still suspect Ramsey purposely dropped that INT / pick-6 against his boy Watson.  The replay doesn't have a great angle, but Ramsey had it cradled in both arms, then the ball's on the ground.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzP4FVC0LyXJzjTECp8sY...FdFUPXG1&s]
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-29-2019, 04:28 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I still suspect Ramsey purposely dropped that INT / pick-6 against his boy Watson.  The replay doesn't have a great angle, but Ramsey had it cradled in both arms, then the ball's on the ground.

Ramsey was traded 2+ weeks ago and yet he's still on your mind 24/7...

Some of y'all really need to get over him already like jesus christ...

It's literally comical how some of the people who wanted him gone so bad, literally can't stop thinking/talking about him LOL.

(10-30-2019, 01:39 AM)Eric1 Wrote:

Ramsey was traded 2+ weeks ago and yet he's still on your mind 24/7...

It's literally comical how some of the people who wanted him gone so bad, literally can't stop thinking/talking about him LOL.

It's literally comical how people literally use the word literally unnecessarily.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-30-2019, 07:20 AM)Rico Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 01:39 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Ramsey was traded 2+ weeks ago and yet he's still on your mind 24/7...

It's literally comical how people literally use the word literally unnecessarily.

+1
We need the upvote back.

Practice Squad cornerback added - starting to wonder if Hayden may need a few weeks to heal up.

Jordan Brown looks like a good developmental prospect.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jordan-bro...31d1ff432a

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/11895...52416?s=20

(10-29-2019, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 02:23 PM)Upper Wrote: Again, I was putting positive spin. Just because it's a different conclusion doesn't mean it's negative.

When presented with lists of players we had lost your response was "total of zero good players there." 

Really [BLEEP] positive. LOL

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1255661

That is positive. The injuries we're dealing with are far more minor than other teams who are missing actual really good players.

(10-30-2019, 01:42 PM)Upper Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: When presented with lists of players we had lost your response was "total of zero good players there." 

Really [BLEEP] positive. LOL

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1255661

That is positive. The injuries we're dealing with are far more minor than other teams who are missing actual really good players.

Go look up the definition of conflation. 

Then, if you can, figure out how to stop doing it so much.

That'd be great.

(10-30-2019, 07:20 AM)Rico Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 01:39 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Ramsey was traded 2+ weeks ago and yet he's still on your mind 24/7...

I literally don't think that's literally the case.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019, 08:20 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

Certainly going to be a very interesting game.. if the we can pull this one off I could see a case for us as a potential Wild Card team.. but that’s a long ways down the road. If I had to guess without bias, I’d say the Texans win in a high scoring affair

HOU 38 JAX 36

I'm a little worried about Hopkins killing us now that we don't have a certain CB to defend him, but I'm hoping AJ is up for the challenge.

With that said, I'm guessing it's going to be 23-20. My head says Texans, my heart says Jaguars.

The discussion was LITERALLY about things that have changed since the first meeting with Houston. Sorry some were rearinjured by the mention of the former player Jalen Ramsey, who had a large impact on that game.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 12:38 AM by Eric1.)

(10-30-2019, 10:40 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: The discussion was LITERALLY about things that have changed since the first meeting with Houston.  Sorry some were rearinjured by the mention of the former player Jalen Ramsey, who had a large impact on that game.

My original reply to you was LITERALLY because you tried talking about him by saying that he purposely dropped that INT because he's "boys" with Watson... Don't try and twist things now bud..

Jags 23
'horns 20

per jaguars.com:

Quote:The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed CB Josh Robinson on the team’s reserve/retired list and promoted undrafted rookie CB Brandon Watson to the active roster from the practice squad, the club announced today.

Watson, 5-11, 198, spent the first eight weeks on the Jaguars’ practice squad. In the preseason, he totaled three tackles and tied for the team lead with three special teams tackles. He attended Michigan and appeared in 51 games and totaled 79 tackles, 18 passes defensed and three INTs (two returned for a TD) for the Wolverines. Watson is from Wilmington, Del. and attended Eastern Christian Academy in Elkton, Md.

Watson wears No. 40 for the Jaguars.

So, we've got Borders (#31), Hayes (#30) , and Watson (#40) available to cover Hayden's nickel spot.
I think Borders is officially next guy up on the depth chart, but I have no idea who will actually play.

This really is going to be a high scoring game, isn't it?

Unless the Dline can get to Watson, that is

I'd only be ok with a shootout if that means Gardner's keeping up with Watson blow for blow and throws 4, 5 TDs. I have to admit that'd be pretty cool. But the defense getting blown out of the water would not be. I just hope Bouye is up for the challenge. He has no choice.

@NYC, is will fuller playing?