Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who do you start?
Minshew
Foles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Foles vs Minshew (poll & merged threads)

Minshew made a lot of plays behind an AWFUL line today. He missed a couple of throws but made some really good ones. The line also put him in some really bad situations with penalties. The offensive play calling appeared to try to get the ball out fast today. Receivers also ran some bad routes. Let’s not talk about the defense.

I think Minshew did as much as anyone possibly could AND didn’t turn the ball over...yet people call for his head.

A lot of issues come back to coaching.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2019, 10:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Minshew aint the guy. Foles ain't the guy. New GM gets own guy with our draft capital. This team is a dumpster fire. The fact nobody has been fired get is disturbing.

It's is disturbing.  Owner is clueless or he just wants to lose the fan base to move to London.  Rivera, Gruden were fired. Marrone's team looked worse than those 2.

Owner preaches patience resulting in everyone returns next season.

(12-08-2019, 10:18 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:13 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Did you guys catch that graphic today showing the amount of QBs Jaguars have had while Rivers has been at the Chargers? It was like 12....

We REALLY REALLY need our franchise QB. I think it’s been the core of our problems for decades. It’s really tough to build around flops for years.

3 more games to see if Minshew is a franchise qb. Not looking like one so far.

I dunno man, it’s so hard to tell when our o-line is performing like they are..we have only one really functional wide receiver and not one decent tight end. I see Minshew struggle to make plays when the pocket is collapsing and Chark is shut down on a play. The running game is stagnant. We telegraph our runs and LF gets no push from the o-line.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 10:38 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-08-2019, 10:33 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Minshew aint the guy. Foles ain't the guy. New GM gets own guy with our draft capital. This team is a dumpster fire. The fact nobody has been fired get is disturbing.

It's is disturbing.  Owner is clueless or he just wants to lose the fan base to move to London.  Rivera, Gruden were fired. Marrone's team looked worse than those 2.

Our owner keeps the citizens of Jacksonville occupied with renderings of the things he pretends he is going to do to revive downtown Jacksonville when in reality he hasn't done a damn thing, all the while sending a HOME divisional gsme to London. This offseason will answer a lot of theories. Writing is in the wall if we look, but hope I'm wrong

I see three major problems with this team.  Our left and right offensive tackles are terrible and can not hold off a rushing defensive lineman.  Our linebackers would not start for any other NFL team and our offensive and defensive coordinators leave a lot to be desired.

(12-08-2019, 10:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:33 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: It's is disturbing.  Owner is clueless or he just wants to lose the fan base to move to London.  Rivera, Gruden were fired. Marrone's team looked worse than those 2.

Our owner keeps the citizens of Jacksonville occupied with renderings of the things he pretends he is going to do to revive downtown Jacksonville when in reality he hasn't done a damn thing, all the while sending a HOME divisional gsme to London. This offseason will answer a lot of theories. Writing is in the wall if we look, but hope I'm wrong

You can thank the shackle-wielding First Baptist Church for that...

(12-08-2019, 10:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:33 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: It's is disturbing.  Owner is clueless or he just wants to lose the fan base to move to London.  Rivera, Gruden were fired. Marrone's team looked worse than those 2.

Yup, he's clowning you all with those fancy smancy dreamland beautiful glass buildings around the stadium.  Owner stringing you along like a hot girl does to a ugly nerd fat guy.

(12-08-2019, 10:43 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Our owner keeps the citizens of Jacksonville occupied with renderings of the things he pretends he is going to do to revive downtown Jacksonville when in reality he hasn't done a damn thing, all the while sending a HOME divisional gsme to London. This offseason will answer a lot of theories. Writing is in the wall if we look, but hope I'm wrong

You can thank the shackle-wielding First Baptist Church for that...

Always an excuse. FBC is selling off the majority of their property and Lenny gets Shads coffee in the morning. The "we did everything to make it work" angle is alive and strong...

(12-08-2019, 10:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:43 PM)enigma Wrote: You can thank the shackle-wielding First Baptist Church for that...

Always an excuse. FBC is selling off the majority of their property and Lenny gets Shads coffee in the morning. The "we did everything to make it work" angle is alive and strong...

You and I both know that FBC has kept this city back to the biblical/stone age and that this city is finally inching towards growth.

Love the "always an excuse" answer though - great way to cop out.

Just follow the money in politics and city hall.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 10:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-08-2019, 10:49 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Always an excuse. FBC is selling off the majority of their property and Lenny gets Shads coffee in the morning. The "we did everything to make it work" angle is alive and strong...

You and I both know that FBC has kept this city back to the biblical/stone age and that this city is finally inching towards growth.

I don't disagree about FBC stronghold on downtown.

Just tired of seeing renderings of the shipyards and the thought of putting a homeless park where the landing used to be makes me sad. I am convinced this city just doesn't want to grow.

I will feel better about the jags future if a shovel goes in the ground in lot J or the shipyards.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 10:59 PM by enigma.)

(12-08-2019, 10:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:49 PM)enigma Wrote: You and I both know that FBC has kept this city back to the biblical/stone age and that this city is finally inching towards growth.

Just tired of seeing renderings of the shipyards and the thought of putting a homeless park where the landing used to be makes me sad. I am convinced this city just doesn't want to grow.

I will feel better about the jags future if a shovel goes in the ground in lot J or the shipyards.

I agree with you with that bud.

The progress has to begin somewhere, it just hasn't occurred as fast as most would have liked.

I believe the Lot J development actually begins in Feb 2020 also.

(12-08-2019, 10:49 PM)enigma Wrote: You and I both know that FBC has kept this city back to the biblical/stone age and that this city is finally inching towards growth.

I believe a park is being put there due to the legal binding of the original agreement of what was funded for the landing via great money. For the city not to pay back any of the funds there are limited options of what can be built there if they tear it down.

The City doesn't want to grow downtown,  everywhere else is booming..
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato