Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New here! And from across the pond.

(11-02-2019, 10:17 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Tennessee.  Years later it was revealed the Titans’ coaches had obtained copies of the Jags playbooks that season!!!!

Is this true?? I haven't heard that before...if so it makes me so angry....I remember how crushed I was after that game.....and then crushed again in 17.... especially living in pats nation....so angry and the way we lost!! Felt robbed.... but then to hear this about the Titans.... brings it all back....I get so fired up

One of the defensive coaches for the tacks admitted they did have it but it's been disputed by their fans. I know who I believe, lol!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-31-2019, 12:41 PM)Flash95 Wrote: How’s it going ladies and gents? Wanted to sign up and ask some questions on the Jags. I’m from the UK and though I’ve been following the NFL a little bit for a couple of years now I’m not clued up on the team.The Jaguars are regarded as the UK’s team above the rest due to the commitment and I guess the overall community.

Who’s the standout/top players for the Jags and are they a overall well balanced team in all areas or do they have better defence then offence and vice versa?

Thanks guys?

Hope you enjoyed the game.  If you liked that you saw on Sunday, you'll love the Jags.  With the exception of a few games this season and 2017, this is pretty much what our lives have been like since 2008.

(11-04-2019, 01:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 12:41 PM)Flash95 Wrote: How’s it going ladies and gents? Wanted to sign up and ask some questions on the Jags. I’m from the UK and though I’ve been following the NFL a little bit for a couple of years now I’m not clued up on the team.The Jaguars are regarded as the UK’s team above the rest due to the commitment and I guess the overall community.

Who’s the standout/top players for the Jags and are they a overall well balanced team in all areas or do they have better defence then offence and vice versa?

Thanks guys?

Hope you enjoyed the game.  If you liked that you saw on Sunday, you'll love the Jags.  With the exception of a few games this season and 2017, this is pretty much what our lives have been like since 2008.

Lol! They are Houston fans now!

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 01:23 PM by Flash95.)

(11-04-2019, 01:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Thanks guys?

[BLEEP] happens, not the outcome everyone wanted but hey makes winning that much sweeter

(11-04-2019, 01:16 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 01:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Hope you enjoyed the game.  If you liked that you saw on Sunday, you'll love the Jags.  With the exception of a few games this season and 2017, this is pretty much what our lives have been like since 2008.

Lol! They are Houston fans now!

No kidding.  The Texans message board is probably getting hit right now with the "Hi, I'm from London and new to this game but I really like your team"  fan messages.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!