Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Thread***

I'm not too into naming names other than Fournette, Cook, etc. I prefer to address the position(s) needed and select the BAP at this particular position. Here Goes my wish list.

Rd 1 RB

Rd 2 OG/TE

Rd 3 TE/OG

Rd 4 OL (depth)

Rd 5 LB (depth)

Rd 6 BAP

Rd 7 BAP

Rd 7 BAP

We've addressed the defense in FA, now we need to address the offense in the draft.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 02:35 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

McCaffrey

Feeney

Peterman

Moton

Shaquill Griffin

BAP

BAP

BAP

NH3, I definitely agree with your first 5 round positional wish list. I would think Tom does too because it's not about who is running with the ball it's all about who is blocking for that player. I would find it hard to believe Tom thinks otherwise.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 02:52 PM by JagsorDie.)

You're miss the *** before and after the title so this thread is null and void. Sorry nh3

We have rules around here man, and that is a must have to make something official. Easy mistake for a rookie but you've been around too long to make these rookie mistakes NH3

But I'll let it slide

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

is what I'm hoping for

Quote:You're miss the *** before and after the title so this thread is null and void. Sorry nh3

We have rules around here man, and that is a nice had to make something official. Easy mistake for a rookie that you've been around too long to make these rookie mistakes NH3

Definitely a very weak attempt to make an official thread.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:Definitely a very weak attempt to make an official thread.

That's what makes it Official<sup>TM</sup>

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:NH3, I definitely agree with your first 5 round positional wish list. I would think Tom does too because it's not about who is running with the ball it's all about who is blocking for that player. I would find it hard to believe Tom thinks otherwise.

The mindset has and will continue to do so under the management of TC. I pray that he allows Caldwell to continue doing his job w/o micro managing.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:You're miss the *** before and after the title so this thread is null and void. Sorry nh3

We have rules around here man, and that is a must have to make something official. Easy mistake for a rookie but you've been around too long to make these rookie mistakes NH3

But I'll let it slide

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

BAP

is what I'm hoping for

LMBO... You're funny.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:McCaffrey

Feeney

Peterman

Moton

Shaquill Griffin

BAP

BAP

BAP
would love this draft
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL draft the Jaguars select...

SQL query error.

Quote:would love this draft

Let's hope it goes down like this.

Honestly, I have my favorites, but I know nothing compared to the powers that be who really make the decisions.. So I'll live with it..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Round1 O.J. Howard.  Round 2.. Peterman..  Take that to the bank. Screen shot this and give me muh props later.

I'll be at work but going to listen in as much as i can. i have no idea who we will pick! 

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2017, 04:30 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

So excited

Round 2 Forrest Lamp, Round 3 Taylor Morton Both O-line The rest best available for needed position.

1. Fournette

1b. Trade back into the first and take mcaffrey

2. Cooks slides and we take him cause no one will think we draft 3 rbs

Hell with it. Throw a wide net and you are bound to get something. Take all the rbs and spin some heads.

Quote:Round1 O.J. Howard.  Round 2.. Peterman..  Take that to the bank. Screen shot this and give me muh props later.

Howard will be a stud for whomever selects him but as I've recently watched Peterman's playing highlights, most were from comeback mode to where the team was behind on points while he was placed in the gun slinger mode. I'm not sold on him as of yet.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Alright Jaguar Fans, it's Draft Day. Let's get our picks right.

NH3...
"AZANE"