Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Thread***

Regardless of the pick.  This weekend is exciting.  Cause brings in more debates, more topics, more optimism or Hatred?   And a great bonding time for all us fans. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope they land Thomas, Howard or Watson... my fallback options that I am okay with, but not overly excited about (or guys I would take in a trade down scenario would be Cam Robinson, Fournette or Barnett.

I am really unsure about who they'll draft... and I've gone back and fourth on who I want them to take, but I ultimately think Solomon Thomas would be the primary pick.

4NET

Quote:As long as it's in a trade back scenario

God I hope so

Going to be good craic whatever happens...it will be electric if the pick is somehow Watson, I'd love it simply for the chaos it would cause.

Quote:Going to be good craic whatever happens...it will be electric if the pick is somehow Watson, I'd love it simply for the chaos it would cause.

Ha I've grown accustomed to the jags winning the offseason then slowly crushing our dreams during the season then making all the flashy hope inducing moves during the offseason. I kinda enjoy all the drama at this point. Great entertainment.

Watson at 4 would be chaotic.... and I would legitimately love every second of it.

Lets go Jaguars! Lol. Lets get that grade A draft report card.

Whoever starts the topic when we pick him....everybody just say -- Fournette

Nothing else needs to be said. 240 pounds and runs a 4.5..if guys are in contract years they ain't gonna want to get injured so they won't be wrapping up with 4net.

I low key want Watson.

Quote:Ha I've grown accustomed to the jags winning the offseason then slowly crushing our dreams during the season then making all the flashy hope inducing moves during the offseason. I kinda enjoy all the drama at this point. Great entertainment.
Its a tradition like no other. For real though whatever happens we will get a premiere player.

Trade back with KC. Pick up a 1st next year.

Quote:Trade back with KC. Pick up a 1st next year.
Back to pick 27? No thanks

I hope we trade back.

Either way we'll know after ESPN's second commercial break!

At #27 I'm thinking it would be Lamp, Cam or Cook...or at QB maybe Watson if the Texans take Kizer instead.

'02

Christian Mccaffrey!!!

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Just posted this on twitter but i'll post it here too, Tom Coughlin draft track record with the Jaguars is great out of nine 1st round picks with the Jaguars only 1 bust, That really impressive stuff. Also two HOF caliber players, another 4 great players and 2 solid players. 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:<span style="background-color:rgb(250,251,252);">Christian Mccaffrey!!!
</span>

I would quit if he's the pick.

Quote:Back to pick 27? No thanks

Why not ? Get a first next year. A second, third and maybe more this year.

Still could get Lamp

Let's go!!!