Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans @ London, England, UK, Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 09:41 AM by Mowerguy.)

Guess I just got a rude awakening...the game isn't on tv47 or 30 here local?
Am I stuck using NFL network?
Like many I'm on comcast .....with a roku too.
NFL network let's me preview the game
But comcast isn't one of the listed cable providers
HTHeck do I watch?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 09:43 AM by RedRooster28.)

(11-03-2019, 09:37 AM)PF* Wrote: Michael Walker added to active roster.

Did Steve Smith say GM was "undrafted"?

Yup.  Maybe a slip, but given the context (specifically discussing his road to starting) it was definitely an eye-roll moment for me.

So is Watson going to be wearing a visor in the rain?

(11-03-2019, 09:40 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: Guess I just got a rude awakening...the game isn't on tv47 or 30 here local?
HTHeck do I watch?

Are you in the Jax area? It should be on CBS local. If not reddit can usually provide other options to watch.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 09:55 AM by Mowerguy.)

(11-03-2019, 09:49 AM)rufftime Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 09:40 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: Guess I just got a rude awakening...the game isn't on tv47 or 30 here local?
HTHeck do I watch?

Are you in the Jax area? It should be on CBS local.  If not reddit can usually provide other options to watch.

Yes, up in Fernandina...that's what I thought from the Monday night game and previous experience...but the channel guide on cable just shows regular programming. Thanks....was worried there for a minute, thought I may have to head to a sportsbar.  Laughing
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-03-2019, 09:49 AM)rufftime Wrote:
HTHeck do I watch?

Are you in the Jax area? It should be on CBS local.  If not reddit can usually provide other options to watch.

ABC locally.

(11-03-2019, 09:55 AM)Jags Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 09:49 AM)rufftime Wrote: Are you in the Jax area? It should be on CBS local.  If not reddit can usually provide other options to watch.

ABC locally.

You are correct, sorry for any confusion Mowerguy.

Who is taking Hayden's spot at nickel?

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 10:24 AM by RedRooster28.)

I’ll go with Jags 26-24, but I’d love to see us get in the end zone more and stop settling for FGs. It’s gonna bite us if we can’t get our red zone TDs up eventually.

Teans that run the ball well seem to do better in London. Hoping we can get that rushing TD total for the year up.

Hayden Out? WOW, that's not good. I hope that his replacement is descent at worst.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(11-03-2019, 10:22 AM)Brett Wrote: Who is taking Hayden's spot at nickel?

Should be Borders, maybe Hayes. Not sure till we see them out there.

We need to treat this game like a playoff game.
No pain, no gain.

I have a hunch that DeFilippo is going to pull a couple of cards from his sleeve in this one.
Show them something they haven't seen on tape yet.

Guess i'm watching the play by play on nfl.com; yahoo's streaming only goes for cellphones and tablets. Yeah, i'm not doing that.

I just hope for a great day from the team. I'd love a win, but I wouldn't be surprised if Watson somehow pulls magic out of his [BLEEP] either.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 10:37 AM by RedRooster28.)

Kickoff, go Jags!!

Watson forgoing the visor due to mist.

Let's go Jags!

D up first

Please don’t let Hyde run all over us again.

Game time baby.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

THAT is why we shouldn't have traded off Hyde. I said from day one that it was a mistake.

Borders at nickel