Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
London Loss Thoughts (merged threads)

Welcome to the NFL, the only place you can completely fail at your job and still get paid millions of dollars... well maybe a weatherman too.

Anyone else think playcalling sucks? 

I mean that terrible PI call on DJ pretty much was the end of the game.

Just wanted to complain for a minute

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just listening on TV I hear more noise when we are on offense than defense. I hear something that sounds like boos when Houston is on offense but it isn't even loud enough to drown out Watson's signal calls on the mic. I know Khan continues to talk about the financial necessity of London but the fact that this game was in London instead of Jacksonville could have turned the season upside down. This was the first time losing this home game really cost the team and I think the team's leadership needs to consider that.

The personal foul call on Campbell was probably the worst call of the year in the NFL. Led to the 2 score lead for Houston. Marrone always looks dumb against his good buddy O'Brien. Offense just didn't execute at all. Defense got whipped in the 1st half. Bad game but well timed bye week. We need it. Pray the Steelers and Panthers can win today.
No pain, no gain.

So tired of cheering for these losers

Definitely no return in time invested, for years now

(11-03-2019, 01:11 PM)jaglyn Wrote: So tired of cheering for these losers

2017 was fun. Definitely haven't done much more than than in the last dozen seasons.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Arrrgh, just airing out my frustration. Love the Jags, but the inconsistency has me questioning how much interest I should put in the product. One good season every ten years is not worth it

Plays were there to be made, game should have been a lot closer. Minshew had a chance to be the guy if he could play well for one more game.. and he failed with flying colors.
No pain, no gain.

(11-03-2019, 01:12 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:11 PM)jaglyn Wrote: So tired of cheering for these losers

2017 was fun. Definitely haven't done much more than than in the last dozen seasons.

Wrong, 2017 was a fluke...

Minshew mania is over. The defense also got handled. The team now sits at 4-5 and heavily down in the division. Maybe next year.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Put foles in now so we can shutup the GM15 critics and show them who Nick really is.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(11-03-2019, 01:26 PM)waveZ666 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:12 PM)hb1148 Wrote: 2017 was fun. Definitely haven't done much more than than in the last dozen seasons.

Even if it was, what the hell does that have to do with if it was fun or not?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-03-2019, 01:29 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:26 PM)waveZ666 Wrote: Wrong, 2017 was a fluke...

Even if it was, what the hell does that have to do with if it was fun or not?

10-6? Please...

(11-03-2019, 01:28 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Put foles in now so we can shutup the GM15 critics and show them who Nick really is.

This is stupid, we should want both guys to play well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

drafting fournette over watson will haunt us forever

(11-03-2019, 01:28 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Put foles in now so we can shutup the GM15 critics and show them who Nick really is.

Who are his critics?  

Seems 99% of this board thinks he's got a real shot to be the future for the Jags.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 01:40 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(11-03-2019, 01:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

This is stupid, we should want both guys to play well.

If you want success, it starts at the top.  FO decisions then Coaching decisions, then player execution.  What have you seen that leads you to believe Foles will have success.  GM15 had it with his escapability that lead to big time plays during his run.  Foles isnt Brees or Brady, and Marrone isnt Belichek or Payton.  I digress
Season Tix, Section 409

(11-03-2019, 01:26 PM)waveZ666 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:12 PM)hb1148 Wrote: 2017 was fun. Definitely haven't done much more than than in the last dozen seasons.

Whether it was a fluke or not, it was still fun.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(11-03-2019, 01:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: drafting fournette over watson will haunt us forever

Not forever, but at least another 10 years.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

I'm tired guys. Really tired. How many rebuilding years do we need. Where is the depth on this roster? Goode was awful in pass coverage and Watson had him open all day so the rush was useless. What is this teams identity? A run team? 1 rush TD all year. I struggle to understand how we make basic things look so hard and complicated. 

And its year after year, player after player but next year we will be better. I'm not expecting SB every year but a team that can realistically win 9-11 games without an easy schedule and injury riddled opponents.

Rant over. Sorry.

(11-03-2019, 01:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Who are his critics?  

Seems 99% of this board thinks he's got a real shot to be the future for the Jags.

So only 1% huh.  I'll let you stay true to that belief.
Season Tix, Section 409