Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Board Retirement

One of my absolute favorite things to do is to come onto this board and discuss and debate football with my fellow Jaguars fans.  Whether we are in lockstep agreement or diametrically opposed in thought, exchanging those thoughts with you guys and gals has been great.

However, health concerns has made engaging in this favorite activity increasingly difficult to do, to the point of nigh impossibility.

Accordingly, my posting will become increasingly rare, if it does not stop altogether, so I am bidding farewell while I can.

There are posters-too many to name-I've grown to respect a great deal over the years-whose perspectives I will miss a great deal.  But whether with longtime posters or first time posters, I will miss celebrating our wins, commiserating our losses,hating the tacks and sharing our hopes for the Jaguars with all of you.  Health permitting, I may check in from time to time, but as a daily/near daily activity, my time here has passed.

Thank you all for the great discussion since 2002 (and linger with those who were pm the old AOL boards).  Thank you for entertaining my thoughts.  Thank you for sharing yours.  Thank you for letting me know I don't know everything.  Thank you for the mock drafts, Leftwich v. Garrard, Spurrier, Tebow.  Thank you for 3-4 vs. 4-3, passing vs, running, firings, hirings, blackouts and sellouts.  Thank you for Boselli in the hall, Jimmy in the ring, and building from the trenches.  Thank you all for getting me through the offseasons, for training camp reports.  Thanks for revisiting draft mistakes and questioning playcalling.  Thank you for the humor and hubris, and the Cochram-Mehri debates.

Don't let media snobs look down their noses at you.  These message boards are an invaluable part of the fan experience-at least they have been for me.  Keep them active and vibrant.  Keep the debate vigorous and passionate. 

Most importantly. keep supporting the Jaguars!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I always enjoy reading your posts Bullseye. I don't know the circumstances around your health issues but I wish you all the best and hope you can return to posting regularly again soon. Take care.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I'm sorry to read this, Bullseye, the board will be less enjoyable without your participation. Whatever health problem may be driving it, I hope it improves. I'll miss you.

Sad to hear that. 

I will miss your long posts (I liked them) and your "impressions" from the game after every game. 

I wish you good luck, get well soon and I hope you will be able to return healthy.

This is shocking news. You’re a cornerstone here, Bullseye. Although we rarely engaged, I always read your posts with tremendous respect and regard. Your insight and analysis are nonpareil, and will be greatly missed. Please try to stop in on occasion. I hope all the best for you.

Wow. This is a shock. It feels like losing a friend. It's terrible.

I don't know what to say. Please get well soon.

I'll keep you in my prayers my man
[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't post much in this forum, but I've always enjoyed reading your perspective. You'll be missed.

Nothing but love and respect for you, Bullseye.
I'll be praying for your health and I hope your condition does not worsen but improves.
Your contributions will be sorely missed here. Certainly won't be the same without your regular input and I hope you're able to check in from time to time. Hang in there, friend.

I have always enjoyed your analysis in the AFC South forum. I hope things start looking up for you.

Awww man, that's terrible news! We miss you already friend!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I am dismayed to hear of your health problems .....get well Bullseye!
Your posts are always informative and insightful.
We're all praying for you.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Boo, terrible news Bullseye. All the best to you, hope you recover.

The intelligence level of this board just dropped significantly. Sad

When you truly don't know a person, you feel as if you do know that person. Through your elaborate and well thought out postings, I've grown to know you from afar.

I sincerely wish you well throughout these trying times. You'll be missed.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Thanks for all of the great posts, Bullseye! I've always appreciated your insights before during and after games.

No!

There are few posters I respect more than you Bullseye. You're #3 behind JDub and TMD......

But seriously, I'm going to miss your posts and more importantly your views on just about everything. The board won't be the same without you.

This post makes me sad Bullseye.

I hope your health improves, as your posting here is truly invaluable. And you seem like a great person in RL.

(11-12-2019, 05:45 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [yet another excellent post from Bullseye]

You know, just when I think I'm having a rough morning, I realize things aren't that bad.

Whether or not you ever feel comfortable sharing the specifics of your burden, know that we are all pulling for you.

I really wish I could find one of those magic lamps and get a few wishes, where I could take away all the miserable from our lives.

Be strong. Here's hoping the Jags give you something to cheer for a few Sundays (and the occasional Thursday) for years to come.

Sorry for the situation Bullseye. Hopefully it is something that you can recover from. Stay strong and beat whatever it is you have happening. Good luck my man.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

You will be missed. You're one of the most respected posters on this board. I hope everything works out for you.