Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
V. Hargreaves Released by Bucs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Would def put in a claim for him, cuz why not?
Rookie deal still. If he sucks for us can can him with little to no impact after this season or next.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019, 12:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Cut him for lack of effort. Ouch

(11-12-2019, 11:58 AM)Kane Wrote: Would def put in a claim for him, cuz why not?
Rookie deal still. If he sucks for us can can him with little to no impact after this season or next.

The talent is definitely there.  I wonder if a change of scenery would do good?  We need players that give their all though.

Bahahahahaha

"I would take Hargreaves over Ramsey"- Some of you

I think Herndon is bad, and I would not even consider playing VH3 over him.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019, 12:30 PM by Kane.)

(11-12-2019, 11:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cut him for lack of effort.  Ouch

(11-12-2019, 11:58 AM)Kane Wrote: Would def put in a claim for him, cuz why not?

The talent is definitely there.  I wonder if a change of scenery would do good?  We need players that give their all though.

I agree. But perhaps the change of staff, scenery, the being cut, provides that boost.

As I said... it's low risk for us. Not our 1st round pick, still on a rookie deal, and we could cut him if he doesn't have the shape up or ship out attitude after being released.

(11-12-2019, 12:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bahahahahaha

Some of who?
Not me. And I'm a bit of a Gator homer.

(11-12-2019, 12:25 PM)Upper Wrote: I think Herndon is bad, and I would not even consider playing VH3 over him.

I wouldn't slide him into starting job either.
Take a flier, see if he can earn some role in the defense. If he shows up and puts in work he could be a good player still.
Young and immature, but has talent.

(11-12-2019, 12:28 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 11:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cut him for lack of effort.  Ouch

I agree. But perhaps the change of staff, scenery, the being cut, provides that boost.

As I said... it's low risk for us. Not our 1st round pick, still on a rookie deal, and we could cut him if he doesn't have the shape up or ship out attitude after being released.

(11-12-2019, 12:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bahahahahaha

Some of who?
Not me. And I'm a bit of a Gator homer.

(11-12-2019, 12:25 PM)Upper Wrote: I think Herndon is bad, and I would not even consider playing VH3 over him.

I wouldn't slide him into starting job either.
Take a flier, see if he can earn some role in the defense. If he shows up and puts in work he could be a good player still.
Young and immature, but has talent.
Oh there are a fair amount of posters who thought Hargreaves was better than Ramsey.... one just may be in this thread.

He’ll get picked up pretty quickly. I could see Miami or either NY team putting in a claim for him.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Curious...what would you expect is a reasonable level of performance for young outside corner making his first starts?

No matter your talent, if the effort isnt there this is what happens.

(11-12-2019, 12:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No matter your talent, if the effort isnt there this is what happens.

The talent hasn't been there in the NFL either unfortunately. Even when he has tried

(11-12-2019, 12:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No matter your talent, if the effort isnt there this is what happens.
Remember when you thought Hargreaves was better than Ramsey?

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019, 01:11 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-12-2019, 01:02 PM)JackCity Wrote:

The talent hasn't been there in the NFL either unfortunately. Even when he has tried

He actually started the season out pretty good.  How do you know when he tried?  Was you with him during his workouts and at practice?

(11-12-2019, 01:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Remember when you thought Hargreaves was better than Ramsey?

One lacks effort and one fakes injuries and quits on his team.  Just glad we were able to rob the Rams for those picks

Gator homer here, but VH3 has been a weirdo ever since he tirned pro

CBs have overtaken WRs as the new NFL primadonnas

(11-12-2019, 01:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 01:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: The talent hasn't been there in the NFL either unfortunately. Even when he has tried

He actually started the season out pretty good.  How do you know when he tried?  Was you with him during his workouts and at practice

Ok let's reverse this, how do you know he didn't try throughout his career? Outside of the most recent performance which he was cut for. Were you with him during practice, weights, or playbook study?

(11-12-2019, 02:38 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 01:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He actually started the season out pretty good.  How do you know when he tried?  Was you with him during his workouts and at practice

Ok let's reverse this, how do you know he didn't try throughout his career? Outside of the most recent performance which he was cut for. Were you with him during practice, weights, or playbook study?

Because this isnt the first time this has come out.  They were talking about this last year.  I doubt they would of cut him for just one instance.  This isnt the first time this had happened

(11-12-2019, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 02:38 PM)JackCity Wrote: Ok let's reverse this, how do you know he didn't try throughout his career? Outside of the most recent performance which he was cut for. Were you with him during practice, weights, or playbook study?

Because this isnt the first time this has come out.  They were talking about this last year.  I doubt they would of cut him for just one instance.  This isnt the first time this had happened

Him having occasional lapses of effort doesn't mean he hasn't been trying through his career though? He just isn't a good player, him going 100mph isn't going to make him be good in man or zone.  

It's okay to admit he just isn't good AND may have had some issues effort wise. Even though I know you thought he was better than Ramsey lol

(11-12-2019, 04:27 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Because this isnt the first time this has come out.  They were talking about this last year.  I doubt they would of cut him for just one instance.  This isnt the first time this had happened

Him having occasional lapses of effort doesn't mean he hasn't been trying through his career though? He just isn't a good player, him going 100mph isn't going to make him be good in man or zone.  

It's okay to admit he just isn't good AND may have had some issues effort wise. Even though I know you thought he was better than Ramsey lol
I think it's more than "occasional".  Hard work beats talent.  Why did they pick up his 5th year option?

(11-12-2019, 05:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 04:27 PM)JackCity Wrote: Him having occasional lapses of effort doesn't mean he hasn't been trying through his career though? He just isn't a good player, him going 100mph isn't going to make him be good in man or zone.  

I think it's more than "occasional".  Hard work beats talent.  Why did they pick up his 5th year option?
Here. I’ll help you.

“I was wrong about Hargreaves when I said he was better than Ramsey. Hargreaves isn’t that good and that’s why he was cut in addition to effort issues”

I remember a lot of board members wanted Hargreaves. Ramsey is a superior talent over him.

I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. Atleast Herndon gives his all.