Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA 19-20 Thread ****OFFFIICCCCIAAAAALALALALALLLL*****

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2020, 11:31 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

Ah the playoffs are finally here. And I am looking forward to seeing this new version of the lakers in prime time. Especially against dame and Portland. If LeBron goes back to chill mode they will lose for sure. On the real tho, Portland has no shot. I give them 2 games being generous.

And since I am a Magic fan I have to make a prediction, which I did last year when I said I thought the magic had basically resigned a team with the 8th seed as the roof. They will get sweep. Just not good enough, especially without Isaac. We need a star or really two, and we got none.

Another series I think is interesting is the nets vs Toronto. Toronto will win, but these nets are scrappy, I expect at least one game to be stolen if not two. If Kyrie and Durant actually wanted to try this team could go deep, but those two have kind of proven to be malcontents so who knows. Also good on Jacque Vaughn for how he has the nets playing, he didn’t work out with the magic, but he deserved this shot. Toronto was not a great playoff team before Kawhi last year and I expect them to return to that. But not in the first round.

The west is a mad house. I don’t know who I expect to win other than the Clippers and Lakers. Everyone else feels like they could go either way. The middle of the East feels that way too for Miami vs Pacers. I actually like the pacers there. But I expect the top seed to win everything else pretty easily. Also I expect Philadelphia to blow up its front office and coach after they get bounced in the first round. They got dealt a bad hand and were never consistent in the first place. Letting Reddick walk was dumb, they need his spacing. Overpaying Tobias Harris was dumb as well. Guy is not a max player, great role player, but not a max. I feel like the magic have traded Tobias multiple times now, and I am never happy when they do, but I am glad he isn’t on that contract here tho.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBA 19-20 Thread ****OFFFIICCCCIAAAAALALALALALLLL***** - by HandsomeRob86 - 08-16-2020, 11:28 PM