Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA 19-20 Thread ****OFFFIICCCCIAAAAALALALALALLLL*****

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2020, 01:18 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

So far it has been pretty exciting on the west side. Was kind of sad to see the Denver-Utah series end. But this must happen, and the better team advanced. I am not sure if Denver is good enough to beat the clippers, but they (clippers) don’t look like an elite team to me other than Kawhi.

On the other side, Boston is doing work. I like them more and more. Irving leaving was addition by subtraction. Kimba is a much better fit both in mentality and on the court than Kyrie. And Jason Tatum, man that guy is good. I have to give credit were it is due, Danny Ainge was a terrible GM earlier in his tenure, but he has been so much better the last 12 years it’s crazy. So much talent on that team that was straight up drafted, and Brad Stevens is a fantastic coach. At this point I expect them to come out of the East. The Bucks just don’t look ready. I do think the Bucks will beat Miami, but then again I didn’t think Miami would sweep the pacers either. Miami has been much better than expected.

Another underdog I am rooting for is the Thunder. I used to be mad at them about the Seattle thing, but after they lost Oladipo, Westbrook, Durant, and Harden, they might have paid their dues. And I love the CP3 pettiness. The Thunder are not the more talented team, but I hope they knock the rockets out. I also think the Rockets will get blown up if that happens. Morey just hasn’t delivered IMO, and a analytics guy should have known that Westbrook isn’t going to put them over the top. Either way I expect the winner of this series to lose to the lakers. LeBron and AD looks dialed in, guys are playing great.

If I picked a finals matchup right now I would say Boston Lakers. And I think I like Boston, but I am probably riding the hype train. It wouldn’t shock me if the clippers made it on their talent and Kawhis clutch play, but I don’t think Rivers is a good enough coach to out duel Stevens, ditto for Lakers as well. Boston is just so deep.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBA 19-20 Thread ****OFFFIICCCCIAAAAALALALALALLLL***** - by HandsomeRob86 - 09-02-2020, 01:14 AM