Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rudolph, Garrett and DeCastro...

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 12:54 AM by iHaunting Raven.)

Rudolph is an idiot for even trying to do something to Garrett when Garrett only hugged him to bring him down, it's not like Garret was trying to hurt him.
Garrett took it too far and was dumb for doing so when he knows pretty well he could kick Rudolph's butt anytime
DeCastro wow, he was trying to break up the fight but also he was protecting Garrett so the other Steelers wouldn't kill him! nice! so much respect for this guy. He probably realized Rudolph was wrong for doing what he did.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-15-2019, 12:52 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Rudolph is an idiot for even trying to do something to Garrett when Garrett only hugged him to bring him down, it's not like Garret was trying to hurt him.
Garrett took it too far and was dumb for doing so when he knows pretty well he could kick Rudolph's butt anytime
DeCastro wow, he was trying to break up the fight but also he was protecting Garrett so the other Steelers wouldn't kill him! nice! so much respect for this guy. He probably realized Rudolph was wrong for doing what he did.
Pouncey came in ready to end garrets life if the ref didn’t step in. Miles should be out multiple games if not the rest of the season. That was bad. What Decastro did was noble but I’m sorry if thats my Qb I would have fed that dip [BLEEP] to the wolves and let pouncey kick that boys face in.

Myles Garrett's gotta be suspended for the season for that. He's lucky the swing of the helmet didn't land completely which could have paralyzed Mason Rudolph.

I don't have a problem with what the Steelers players did in retaliation. No matter what was said or done, you don't rip off a dudes helmet and swing at his head.

Garrett is going to be suspended a loooooong time. They will throw the book at him. That's almost assault. It's a nothing play and that replay makes Garrett look like a lunatic.

Pouncey was ready to end hom there tho.

Reminded me of the discipline of a Marrone coached team.

He deserves a season-long ban.

Haynesworth got 5 games for stepping on someone. Enemkpali got 4 for breaking Geno Smith's jaw.

He’s getting 4 minimum, but that helmet swing has the shock factor. That could’ve seriously injured Rudolph. If they pretend to care about player-safety and allow someone to swing a helmet like a bat into the head then they’re full of [BLEEP].

(11-15-2019, 01:25 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Garrett is going to be suspended a loooooong time. They will throw the book at him. That's almost assault. It's a nothing play and that replay makes Garrett look like a lunatic.

Pouncey was ready to end hom there tho.

I would say it is assault. Not almost. I understand this is a violent sport but that crosses every line. If he would have caught him with the crown of that helmet, he could have shattered his skull.

Myles Garrett is a [BLEEP]. That guy needs to be suspended the rest of the season. That was flat out, assault with a deadly weapon. Steve Smith said it right, if Garrett would've hit him in a certain spot on his head, he could've paralyzed Rudolph. The game was over, the Browns dominated. Why do something so stupid when the game was essentially over? Props to Pouncey for defending his QB.

If your Goddell do you call up the NFLPA and have the pres at the punshiment announcement so that it basically prevents a drawn out appeal?

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 02:20 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Garrett got mad because Rudolph told him Stegosaurus was better than Velociraptor

(11-15-2019, 02:20 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Garrett got mad because Rudolph told him Stegosaurus was better than Velociraptor

I mean, unequivocally, Stegosaurus is better than Velociraptor.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 02:46 AM by JagsorDie.)

(11-15-2019, 02:20 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Garrett got mad because Rudolph told him Stegosaurus was better than Velociraptor

At first I thought Garrett had a point but then

https://youtu.be/tL1O2HcGN-s

So I guess stegosaurus is better and Garrett just looks like a complete [BLEEP].

(11-15-2019, 02:45 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:

At first I thought Garrett had a point but then

https://youtu.be/tL1O2HcGN-s

So I guess stegosaurus is better and Garrett just looks like a complete [BLEEP].

And that's even the movie "Frankenstein"-velociraptor that never existed. The real ones were the size of a turkey.

Photo 

[Image: garrett-rudolph-hit-getty.jpg]Best picture of the helmet swing:

You almost could see this coming.

The Cleveland team has a Vontaze Burfict vibe to it IMO. Kitchens has instituted zero discipline and Baker Mayfield sets the tone with his words and actions. Throw in the "Dawg Pound" screaming for blood for 3+ hours and its a volatile mix.

Garrett will be gone, likely for the year (Florio is talking banishment over on PFT).
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

This is going to get all the national attention of course.

Watching Good Morning Football and to me, there’s a notable omission from their highlight reel. They expectedly are all over this, condemning it, etc. They aren’t shying away because 1) They can’t. 2) It’s not a football play, so it doesn’t represent risk inherent in the sport.

I’m not a tinfoil hat guy, but I found it disturbing there was NO mention at all of the young man who had to leave the game because he was BLEEDING FROM THE INSIDE OF HIS HEAD. The play where Randall was ejected. Not a single word or update on his condition. The only explanation I can come up with is they’d rather take the bullet for a non-football play that they know will have everyone’s attention- than have any focus on what, realistically, was the more disastrous result, because it was actually an inherent risk in the nature of the sport due to a football play. Rudolph is fine, he says. They showed JuJus concussion briefly, and gave an update about his condition. Not a word about the young man bleeding from inside his ear. Why?

Pouncey wanted to kill Garrett and it wouldnt have been much of a contest.. he went down immediately. Coward.

That whole division is dirty, but even Burfict in his “prime” couldn’t match that level of viciousness

(11-15-2019, 08:22 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: This is going to get all the national attention of course.

Watching Good Morning Football and to me, there’s a notable omission from their highlight reel.  They expectedly are all over this, condemning it, etc.  They aren’t shying away because 1) They can’t.  2) It’s not a football play, so it doesn’t represent risk inherent in the sport.  

I’m not a tinfoil hat guy, but I found it disturbing there was NO mention at all of the young man who had to leave the game because he was BLEEDING FROM THE INSIDE OF HIS HEAD.  The play where Randall was ejected.  Not a single word or update on his condition.  The only explanation I can come up with is they’d rather take the bullet for a non-football play that they know will have everyone’s attention- than have any focus on what, realistically, was the more disastrous result, because it was actually an inherent risk in the nature of the sport due to a football play.  Rudolph is fine, he says.  They showed JuJus concussion briefly, and gave an update about his condition.  Not a word about the young man bleeding from inside his ear.  Why?

The Browns went over the line a few times yesterday. I get they have had a bad season and it's a division rival but that hit on that kid was awful. Straight knocked out, I think he had to be carted to the locker room. 2 Steelers knocked out and then Garrett.

Any player knows grabbing a guys helmet and yanking it is as dirtbag a move as it gets. To then hit him with his helmet. Garrett has no defence. I wouldn't be surprised at a 8-10 game ban, maybe even 16, send a message.