Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***

Mute INT

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Goode looked up at the score board to see the replay,,,but he missed it.

Texans Jekyll and Hyde as usual.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Hey at least we had one good season this decade

Gardner needs to be back next week. Even his worst game in London was as good as Foles has shown. He at least made some plays, despite the turnovers. Time to develop for the future.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 04:51 PM by JAllen#41.)

Wash irritates me sometimes. I see we are out here in nickel personnel vs 12. I hate that match up. And Goode is everything opposite his name.

Please bench 4nette and start Armstead next game. We need speed
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-17-2019, 04:46 PM)Brett Wrote: First time in Colts history they have had two 100 yard rushers, if I heard that right.

You going to the game next week?
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

they sent in a replacement for cam and he waived him off and then gives up a sack

These Dink and Dunk passes is pissing me off.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(11-17-2019, 04:51 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 04:46 PM)Brett Wrote: First time in Colts history they have had two 100 yard rushers, if I heard that right.

You going to the game next week?

Definitely not at this rate, lol. You? How you doing man?

Nick Foles looks scared and that’s something I never thought I’d say.

At least armstead has speed... I'm all about benching fournette

You folks need to look on the bright side; the Eagles vs Patriots game afterwards should be pretty good.

Colts defenders hit so much harder than ours

(11-17-2019, 04:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: You gotta play #15 the rest of the season and save Foles for trade bait at this point.

Should have never pulled Minchew. Shouid have stuck with him.

Minshew is not ready.. He’s been exposed.. Open your eyes

(11-17-2019, 04:53 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Nick Foles looks scared and that’s something I never thought I’d say.

Foles says he played well in Philly because he had a good O line. He knows he doesn't here, plus he's nursing a freshly healed broken bone. I would be scared too.

Game over and I'm out.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(11-17-2019, 04:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 04:44 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Such a big game today. With a win we move to 5-5 with some winnable games coming up. The Texans have a tough 3 game stretch and we’re hoping they would lose a couple so the Jags could catch them.

Marrone had a bye week to prepare the team. And Foles was supposed to come in and do work. So we sit Minchew for what??

What a let down man. Marrone and Wash might be gone after this season. And Foles is not the guy from what I see.

I’d put Minchew back in and build for the future. The season is over after the egg we laid today.
Dude. ITS MINSHEW

Not sure why I was saying it the other way. Please put him back in. Foles is not the guy. Everybody knows it. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if the locker room is split and that’s why they playing so awful on offense.

Dumb Jags fans. Minshew with any other organization would be promising. This organization breeds losers. Absolute garbage.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up