Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst lb core in the league???

Seriously lb play is just god awful and expensive as Dareus is he is sorely missed.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah our LBs are terrible
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Yes.....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

Jack playing out of position, but still, yes.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-17-2019, 04:47 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Jack playing out of position, but still, yes.

The only good play we've seen from Jack is at mike btw. And in his current form would stink at either alignment

Trade him to New England....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

I’m guessing LB is going to be one of those two first rounders.

It's a soft group and a lost group. I think we just need to start over on defense from the Coordinator then to personnel. We want change, but we won't get it unless change happens and that means someone named Wash needs to get out of the way.

(11-17-2019, 04:56 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I’m guessing LB is going to be one of those two first rounders.

Would love Isaiah Simmons, Kenneth Murray, Dylan Moses, Joe Bachie.  We need a QB of the defense that plays with a mean streak, can stack and shed, and will punish ball carriers.  Our current guys play lost and soft.

The LB situation was shaky going into the season before Ryan got hurt and then the already "Meh" starters got replaced by guys who aspire to maybe someday being "Meh".

TE too without James O

(11-17-2019, 04:56 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I’m guessing LB is going to be one of those two first rounders.

Highly doubtful after the Myles Jack contract and the Quincy pick. I'd say they go the FA route

Get rid of Jack or move him outside. It's the only option. He is NOT a MLB. Doesn't have the brains, tackling ability, or coverage skills to play middle.

Every time I see Jack miss on a play he's always throwing his hands up in disgust and I'm like, "It's your fault, bro!"