Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Done watching the Jags this season

That game was horrible.

Bad coaching.... punting?  I turned the game off...  Why watch when the coach does not even try to make a play....

OC should be relieved.  Game plan sucks...let Go from Minnesota for not running the ball enough.

DC not good,  but the LB play may be worse....he should be pulling guys...#52 should not be starting...

Foles....is not good and has no fire...

This is my last game I am watching.....may consider not watching the NFL ever again.  Penalty here , no call there, etc...unwatchable.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

yea this one sucks but I'm not walking away for the game altogether. I'm on board with the clean house mantra but that's a normal 4-5 year thing for us apparently.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

It is very disappointing. I can not believe how this team is playing. Just not prepared and not coaching or playing good football.

Colts played hard and fast...The Jaguars...played uninspired football...they need to consider making some moves in regards to players on the field..the effort was just not there.

(11-17-2019, 05:02 PM)old_man Wrote: It is very disappointing.  I can not believe how this team is playing.  Just not prepared and not coaching or playing good football.

Colts played hard and fast...The Jaguars...played uninspired football...they need to consider making some moves in regards to players on the field..the effort was just not there.

Bottom line is we're not as talented as some want to believe. I personally think Caldwell has done a horrible job building this roster. I know the new talking point is Coughlin is the real puppet master now, but he has what two seasons worth of influence, the majority of this roster was hand selected by Caldwell and the ones that are still here are among the worse in the league.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Go Bears

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Jags are not good at stopping the run. clots o-line is dominant. Throw in some really slanted officiating and you get what we got today.

(11-17-2019, 04:58 PM)old_man Wrote: That game was horrible.

Bad coaching.... punting?  I turned the game off...  Why watch when the coach does not even try to make a play....

OC should be relieved.  Game plan sucks...let Go from Minnesota for not running the ball enough.

#52 should not be starting...

The decision to punt while down 3 scores was unacceptable.

52 - cost us so many big runs today. Like 4 times he didn’t wrap up.

Foles is a glorified back up Journeyman. They waaaay over paid for him.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 05:21 PM by old_man.)

It is odd that Texans and Jags had a bye and both teams were crushed...

(11-17-2019, 05:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 04:58 PM)old_man Wrote: That game was horrible.

#52 should not be starting...

The decision to punt while down 3 scores was unacceptable.

52 - cost us so many big runs today. Like 4 times he didn’t wrap up.

Foles is a glorified back up Journeyman. They waaaay over paid for him.

Totally agree.

The punt....makes me think Marrone should be fired....I just do not get it.

Boring, horrible game plan and Nick Fortles. Clean house.

(11-17-2019, 05:08 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:02 PM)old_man Wrote: It is very disappointing.  I can not believe how this team is playing.  Just not prepared and not coaching or playing good football.

Bottom line is we're not as talented as some want to believe. I personally think Caldwell has done a horrible job building this roster. I know the new talking point is Coughlin is the real puppet master now, but he has what two seasons worth of influence, the majority of this roster was hand selected by Caldwell and the ones that are still here are among the worse in the league.

In relation to draft position and results, Caldwell may be one of the top 10 worst GMs in the history of this league.

(11-17-2019, 06:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:08 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Bottom line is we're not as talented as some want to believe. I personally think Caldwell has done a horrible job building this roster. I know the new talking point is Coughlin is the real puppet master now, but he has what two seasons worth of influence, the majority of this roster was hand selected by Caldwell and the ones that are still here are among the worse in the league.

In relation to draft position and results, Caldwell may be one of the top 10 worst GMs in the history of this league.

#1 Gene Smith
#2 Caldwell

Clots exposed every weakness on both sides of the balk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 06:35 PM by MoJagFan.)

(11-17-2019, 06:26 PM)WYBaugh Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 06:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: In relation to draft position and results, Caldwell may be one of the top 10 worst GMs in the history of this league.

#1 Gene Smith
#2 Caldwell

Hey now when other teams absolutely blow their picks he at least is smart enough to pick up guys like Ramsey and Allen.

Ah who am I kidding we draft like we have no plan to improve the team.  We don't have an identity and get players that fit with what we want to do.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

See you guys next week

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I'd hold tight. Good chance that Minshew Magic will be back in place by our next home game and then you'll have a reason to watch. I might take a pass on next week's Titans beatdown where Foles disappoints badly again though.

Something about this game just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not surprised we lost, we aren't very good. But the fact that it looked like the team had absolutely 0 motivation & energy today made me sick. It was a huge game with our playoff lives on the line, coming off a bye week... how does this happen?

I have no faith the Jaguars can save the season, and the Titans game will be no different than today. Derrick Henry is going to run all over us.

While I'll still be watching the games, today killed any hope I had for a surprise playoff run.

(11-17-2019, 06:33 PM)Shelley Thompson Wrote: Clots exposed every weakness on both sides of the balk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we were severely out coached and Indy dominated on both sides of the LOS.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(11-17-2019, 08:25 PM)IndyJagsFan Wrote: I'd hold tight. Good chance that Minshew Magic will be back in place by our next home game and then you'll have a reason to watch. I might take a pass on next week's Titans beatdown where Foles disappoints badly again though.

I’m waiting for Minshew to become publicly insubordinate and demand to be traded.

(11-17-2019, 06:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:08 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Bottom line is we're not as talented as some want to believe. I personally think Caldwell has done a horrible job building this roster. I know the new talking point is Coughlin is the real puppet master now, but he has what two seasons worth of influence, the majority of this roster was hand selected by Caldwell and the ones that are still here are among the worse in the league.

People that add this to player X, coach X, etc are just clueless.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-17-2019, 06:35 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 06:26 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: #1 Gene Smith
#2 Caldwell

Hey now when other teams absolutely blow their picks he at least is smart enough to pick up guys like Ramsey and Allen.

Ah who am I kidding we draft like we have no plan to improve the team.  We don't have an identity and get players that fit with what we want to do.

Bing. Go.

That's a crucial aspect to the scouting process. Finding talent is hard enough. Finding talent that fits the plan is what separates the habitual playoff contenders from the flukes.