Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is there another win on the schedule?

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 06:30 PM by Caldrac.)

They'll be lucky to finish 6 - 10. Foles had some moments from the pocket today but behind this line he's in for a long two months ahead.

Lots of tipped passes and a batted ball today and a lot of that has to do with his inability to move away from the pocket.

Saw a lot of bad throws today. Dont care if its his first start since September. You dont throw a 50/50 ball up into double coverage with a little over a minute to play before half time.

You dont throw a ball inside along the sideline on a man to man coverage look when your receiver is clearly being pinched to run outside. The telegraphed 2 point conversion pick was horrible. Constantly forced it to Chark today. Constantly hung his receivers out to dry to get absolutely lit up by defenders too.

For what it's worth. He rarely looked comfortable in the pocket today. And as much [BLEEP] as some of us liked to give Minshew for having happy feet it's good to see a complete contrast at the position.

This offensive line is horrible. Needs to be revamped early next year. And they need to get extra work during the preseason with how easy these players get off with "practice" in today's soft NFL.

Foles folds up like a lawn chair behind this pass protection. Won't get any easier. Marrone's expertise is supposed to be the offensive line and yet it's been this team's achille's heel since last year. He needs to go.

Is he better than Bradley? Sure. Is that saying much? Not really. Need fresh blood here soon in 2020. Strong minds. Modern thinkers. Guys that adapt to the game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
Is there another win on the schedule? - by Caldrac - 11-17-2019, 06:29 PM