Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags sign Nick O'Leary

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 01:47 PM by Rockman1966.)

Just in.  He was cut by Fins.  We'll see.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/repo...sh-oliver/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just keep getting thinner and thinner at a position of need in this offensive system. These next six weeks can't be wrapped up fast enough.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Pretty underrated TE.. Could help out Foles a lot.. Or Minshew..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Pete Mitchell-esque.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

thats why jags can't ever have a winning season. yes a te is needed,but thats not all they need. they still need better offenssive lineman to protect the qb.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-18-2019, 03:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thats why jags can't ever have a winning season. yes a te is needed,but thats not all they need. they still need better offenssive lineman to protect the qb.

So, give us a list of the free agent linemen that are floating around that we should scoop up.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 04:00 PM by Caldrac.)

(11-18-2019, 03:47 PM)Rico Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 03:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thats why jags can't ever have a winning season. yes a te is needed,but thats not all they need. they still need better offenssive lineman to protect the qb.

So, give us a list of the free agent linemen that are floating around that we should scoop up.

LT - Tony Boselli 
LG - John Hannah
C - Clay Matthews
RG - Lary Allen 
RT - Jim Parker

Back up's: Jonathan Ogden / Orlando Pace / Anthony Munoz at OT with Mike Webster at C along with Russ Grimm / Gene Upshaw / Will Shields at G

This is all per Wolfie's all-madden team on the Wii.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

There isnt any upgrades at OL just sitting at home. By FAR the most depleted position in FA this time of year.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

Another Chaaampioonshiiiip signee. Someone's trash is another one's treasure.

(11-18-2019, 04:28 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Another Chaaampioonshiiiip signee.     Someone's trash is another one's treasure.

Meh, when you're signing your 7th player at a position you don't have a ton of options.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-18-2019, 03:59 PM)FsuClark08 Wrote: There isnt any upgrades at OL just sitting at home. By FAR the most depleted position in FA this time of year.

I don't know man. There's probably 4 - 5 Uncle Rico's at the OG/OT position sitting at home right now eating hot pockets and playing World of Warcraft waiting for a call.

Critical move to retain our FSU fanbase after losing Telvin and Jalen.

(11-18-2019, 04:43 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Critical move to retain our FSU fanbase after losing Telvin and Jalen.
Maybe we will get to hear about his uncle this weekend, what was his name again?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(11-18-2019, 03:59 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 03:47 PM)Rico Wrote: So, give us a list of the free agent linemen that are floating around that we should scoop up.

LT - Tony Boselli 
LG - John Hannah
C - Clay Matthews
RG - Lary Allen 
RT - Jim Parker

Back up's: Jonathan Ogden / Orlando Pace / Anthony Munoz at OT with Mike Webster at C along with Russ Grimm / Gene Upshaw / Will Shields at G

i don't have madden on my wii for this year. ea stopped makeing it for nintendo systems. i have a ps4. i am sure there are oline who are free agents looking for teams. even dureing the offseason it was a issue,nd team did nothing about it.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 08:42 PM by Rockman1966.)

(11-18-2019, 03:59 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 03:47 PM)Rico Wrote: So, give us a list of the free agent linemen that are floating around that we should scoop up.

LT - Tony Boselli 
LG - John Hannah
C - Clay Matthews
RG - Lary Allen 
RT - Jim Parker

Caldrac, very impressed you included Jim Parker!  Having grown up in Baltimore he was a mythic OL for the “Baldamer Coats.”  Yes, that is the true pronunciation by a Baltimorean.
#77 was a dominant, physical player.

(11-18-2019, 08:41 PM)REs ocksman1966 Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 03:59 PM)Caldrac Wrote: ss
LT - Tony Boselli 
LG - John Hannah
C - Clay Matthews
RG - Lary Allen 
RT - Jim Parker

Caldrac, very impressed you included Jim Parker!  Having grown up in Baltimore he was a mythic OL for the “Baldamer Coats.”  Yes, that is the true pronunciation of a Baltimorean.
#77 was a dominant, physical player.

Equally impressed from the Boston point of view that you included the great John Hannah.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

O’Leary was an afterthought the past couple of years. He needs a change of scenery. Foles is a guy who uses his TE, so barring injury, he might turn out to be a good fit here. He’s young enough that we can give him an extended tryout. Maybe we landed a gem? We’ll see. Can’t be any worse than what we’ve had.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(11-18-2019, 10:21 PM)FBT Wrote: O’Leary was an afterthought the past couple of years. He needs a change of scenery.  Foles is a guy who uses his TE, so barring injury, he might turn out to be a good fit here. He’s young enough that we can give him an extended tryout. Maybe we landed a gem?  We’ll see.  Can’t be any worse than what we’ve had.

He is Koyak without the speed, James O without the size, and DeValve without the hands.

(11-18-2019, 10:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 10:21 PM)FBT Wrote: O’Leary was an afterthought the past couple of years. He needs a change of scenery.  Foles is a guy who uses his TE, so barring injury, he might turn out to be a good fit here. He’s young enough that we can give him an extended tryout. Maybe we landed a gem?  We’ll see.  Can’t be any worse than what we’ve had.

He is Koyak without the speed, James O without the size, and DeValve without the hands.

Again, we will see what he can do with a change of scenery and a TE friendly quarterback.  Few players on the street in November are all pro guys, but they are hungry and looking to prove themselves. This is a good opportunity for him.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(11-18-2019, 10:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

His hands are good

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk