Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has Rudy G Lost His Mind?

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 07:17 PM by The Real Marty.)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-i...l-n1090171

"President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani gave a wide-ranging interview on Saturday in which the former New York City mayor attacked numerous figures involved in the impeachment hearings and claimed for the second time to have "insurance" when questioned whether the president would remain loyal to him.

"I've seen things written like he's going to throw me under the bus," Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News' Ed Henry about the characterizations and comments made in the media about him and his relationship with the president. "When they say that, I say he isn't, but I have insurance."

Whaaaaat ??????  

Then he tweeted that his "insurance" is files in his office that show how Biden has monetized his public service for decades.  And if he disappears, he'll reveal them!  

Again, Whaaaaat ?????   How does that make any sense at all?  He's holding back on revealing what he knows about Biden???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-23-2019, 07:16 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-i...l-n1090171

"President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani gave a wide-ranging interview on Saturday in which the former New York City mayor attacked numerous figures involved in the impeachment hearings and claimed for the second time to have "insurance" when questioned whether the president would remain loyal to him.

"I've seen things written like he's going to throw me under the bus," Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News' Ed Henry about the characterizations and comments made in the media about him and his relationship with the president. "When they say that, I say he isn't, but I have insurance."

Whaaaaat ??????  

Then he tweeted that his "insurance" is files in his office that show how Biden has monetized his public service for decades.  And if he disappears, he'll reveal them!  

Again, Whaaaaat ?????   How does that make any sense at all?  He's holding back on revealing what he knows about Biden???

He went up against gottj.

He acts & talks like he's sundowning.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

At age 75 with a net worth of $45 million, I don't understand why he didn't just do the sensible thing of being a commentator on Fox News and other media outlets. This dude may end up in jail like Cohen, Manafort, Stone, etc.

(11-25-2019, 10:10 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: At age 75 with a net worth of $45 million, I don't understand why he didn't just do the sensible thing of being a commentator on Fox News and other media outlets.  This dude may end up in jail like Cohen, Manafort, Stone, etc.

That's my prediction, despite what "insurance" he has. 

Rudy is the lynchpin in all of this.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(11-26-2019, 09:33 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 10:10 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: At age 75 with a net worth of $45 million, I don't understand why he didn't just do the sensible thing of being a commentator on Fox News and other media outlets.  This dude may end up in jail like Cohen, Manafort, Stone, etc.

Lol.  "All of this"  yeh, I think he tried to order the sprinkles.

It’s over, fellas. There’s nothing more to see. Time to go home.

All of us think that way, but that's because we're not that type of person.  For a lot of people, money is just a side effect from what they love doing.

(11-26-2019, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 09:33 AM)Gabe Wrote: That's my prediction, despite what "insurance" he has. 

It’s over, fellas. There’s nothing more to see. Time to go home.

There's plenty to see, but impossible to see if one's vision is blocked by the inside of one's [BLEEP].
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-26-2019, 06:50 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s over, fellas. There’s nothing more to see. Time to go home.

There's plenty to see, but impossible to see if one's vision is blocked by the inside of one's [BLEEP].

Wow...  that's. Very self aware

"Lynchpin..."  lol.

It's quite possible he'll end up being the man who solved the puzzle.

It amazes me how one side that's completely sold out to their cause, can't imagine that... quite possibly, they could be completely wrong... having fallen for all the coverups and lies of the very people they're defending.

One side, and not the other, will be able to claim this.

Yet there are two sides that believe exactly the same thing - just in the opposite direction.

All the evidence, to an objective observer, would suggest Trump is about to take down US govt corruption on a massive scale (and not the other way around.)

We'll see...
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(11-26-2019, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s over, fellas. There’s nothing more to see. Time to go home.

All the sound and fury for naught. It's over. Done.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 01:46 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

You want this so bad you can taste it! It is so sad to watch from a outsider perspective. I wish you could see.

Can't you just enjoy your stock market gains and booming economy like the rest of your country?

If literally the opposite of every instinct you ever had is right, it's time to make some changes.

Son of a [BLEEP]!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-27-2019, 01:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 06:50 PM)rollerjag Wrote: There's plenty to see, but impossible to see if one's vision is blocked by the inside of one's [BLEEP].

You want this so bad you can taste it! It is so sad to watch from a outsider perspective. I wish you could see.

Can't you just enjoy your stock market gains and booming economy like the rest of your country?

If literally the opposite of every instinct you ever had is right,  it's time to make some changes.

You haven't been paying attention. I've posted here that I don't want Trump impeached.

The stock market gains and booming economy have made no impact on my life, or on most around me. All who were working 2 or more jobs to get by are still working those same jobs, and their wages haven't increased.

The economy improved dramatically during Obama's time as POTUS, did that make you happy enough for you ignore everything you disliked about him?
- Bob Marley

(11-26-2019, 07:14 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 06:50 PM)rollerjag Wrote: There's plenty to see, but impossible to see if one's vision is blocked by the inside of one's [BLEEP].

Wow...  that's. Very self aware

Self-editing epic fail. Keep trying.
- Bob Marley

(11-30-2019, 02:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 01:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You want this so bad you can taste it! It is so sad to watch from a outsider perspective. I wish you could see.

If literally the opposite of every instinct you ever had is right,  it's time to make some changes.

You haven't been paying attention. I've posted here that I don't want Trump impeached.

The stock market gains and booming economy have made no impact on my life, or on most around me. All who were working 2 or more jobs to get by are still working those same jobs, and their wages haven't increased.

The economy improved dramatically during Obama's time as POTUS, did that make you happy enough for you ignore everything you disliked about him?

Ur right.  Screw macro-economic data.  Roller has a friend who didnt get a raise, so....

(11-26-2019, 09:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

All the sound and fury for naught. It's over. Done.

One is known by the company one keeps...

[Image: 191010154229-trump-giuliani-associates-f...ge-169.jpg]
- Bob Marley

(11-30-2019, 02:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 01:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You want this so bad you can taste it! It is so sad to watch from a outsider perspective. I wish you could see.

One simply needs to look at a GDP graph to show how full of crapola you are.

I'm sorry you and your friends are not benefiting from stock market gains or a booming economy. According to AOC, the reason the job numbers are so high is because all of your friends are working 2 jobs.

(11-30-2019, 03:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 02:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You haven't been paying attention. I've posted here that I don't want Trump impeached.

One simply needs to look at a GDP graph to show how full of crapola you are.

I'm sorry you and your friends are not benefiting from stock market gains or a booming economy. According to AOC, the reason the job numbers are so high is because all of your friends are working 2 jobs.

Averages and medians, how do they work?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.