Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Ryan Tannehill helps power Titans into playoff picture

Ryan Tannehill helps power Titans into playoff picture

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...ff-picture

Since Ryan Tannehill took over as the Tennessee Titans' starting quarterback for a then-struggling offense, the team is 4-1 and in the driver's seat for a playoff push.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Tack bot has no manners
[Image: incredulous.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

With the 31-17 win over the Colts, the Titans are now 5-1 with Tannehill at QB.

(12-01-2019, 05:27 PM)z_keeper Wrote: With the 31-17 win over the Colts, the Titans are now 5-1 with Tannehill at QB.

Even further away from a franchise QB...bravo!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(12-01-2019, 05:27 PM)z_keeper Wrote: With the 31-17 win over the Colts, the Titans are now 5-1 with Tannehill at QB.

Schedule is about to get a lot tougher.

He still has two games against DW4.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 01:44 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(12-02-2019, 07:58 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

Schedule is about to get a lot tougher.

Hey watt, I took a look on the texans forum. Seems there's a little fear brewing over there.. still alot of o'Brian hate. You pretty confident?

(12-02-2019, 01:43 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 07:58 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Schedule is about to get a lot tougher.

Hey watt, I took a look on the texans forum. Seems there's a little fear brewing over there.. still alot of o'Brian hate. You pretty confident?

I'm confident in Watson.. Bill O'Brien's scripted opening drive will once again fail and then Watson will have to save his [BLEEP] once again.

As long as Fuller and Stills stay healthy, I'm confident.. Their speed makes Houston a totally different team, problem is that they're rarely healthy. That speed and the threat of it completely changed the way Bill Belichick called his defense.. He was afraid to get beat over the top so He played zone, even though his man coverage defense is having a historic season and Deshaun Watson picked that defense apart. I just wish Fuller and Stills could stay healthy.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 09:17 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(12-03-2019, 01:34 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:43 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hey watt, I took a look on the texans forum. Seems there's a little fear brewing over there.. still alot of o'Brian hate. You pretty confident?

I'm confident in Watson.. Bill O'Brien's scripted opening drive will once again fail and then Watson will have to save his [BLEEP] once again.

As long as Fuller and Stills stay healthy, I'm confident.. Their speed makes Houston a totally different team, problem is that they're rarely healthy. That speed and the threat of it completely changed the way Bill Belichick called his defense.. He was afraid to get beat over the top so He played zone, even though his man coverage defense is having a historic season and Deshaun Watson picked that defense apart. I just wish Fuller and Stills could stay healthy.

Now if the texans lose in nashville next week, it may get interesting.. would love to see a week 17 division title game

(12-04-2019, 09:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 01:34 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I'm confident in Watson.. Bill O'Brien's scripted opening drive will once again fail and then Watson will have to save his [BLEEP] once again.

Now if the texans lose in nashville next week, it may get interesting.. would love to see a week 17 division title game
We need get past the Broncos first.. perfect trap game.

But I do think that we'll take care of business

I [BLEEP] told y'all..

Now we will beat the hell out of the Titans.

Mods can I pretty please have my old name back

I had it taken over FBT [BLEEP] to begin with

Kareem Jackson playing kinda chippy today

Tannenhill finally turned into the franchise QB Miami always wanted him to be. My goodness, to think the tacks look like they have the best QB in the division and he was a cast off.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-08-2019, 02:47 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I [BLEEP] told y'all..

Now we will beat the hell out of the Titans.

Think the tacks win in nashville
The week 17 game in houston could be for all the marbles

(12-01-2019, 05:35 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:

Even further away from a franchise QB...bravo!

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status...8031081472

[Image: tenor.gif]

Tacks are playing good ball right now. Vrabel has to be in discussion for coach of the year if they continue this to finish the season. Week 17 showdown will be fun to watch.

So if the flames and tin cups split and win out, who gets the tiebreaker?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(12-09-2019, 06:47 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: So if the flames and tin cups split and win out, who gets the tiebreaker?

Texans would have the better division record if they split. 
Thanks to Mary's early season suckfest.
Only way the tacks win division if they split is if the texans lose in Tampa and the tacks beat the saints.

To think....Jags go all out to sign nick Foles after leading the Eagles to a SB after a late season run and a good late season run the year after......Only to watch Tannehill have a late season run within the division with the Titans for cheaper. HIRE ME AS GM IMMEDIATELY.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.