Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Ryan Tannehill helps power Titans into playoff picture

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 06:46 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

One down, one to go...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-15-2019, 05:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: One down, one to. go...

It was a tough game. Looking forward to watching the Titans make Watson look like a rook in week 17.

(12-15-2019, 05:38 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 05:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: One down, one to. go...

It was a tough game. Looking forward to watching the Titans make Watson look like a rook in week 17.

I don't know man, rookie Watson was pretty [BLEEP], before the knee injury.  Wink

(12-15-2019, 06:48 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 05:38 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: It was a tough game. Looking forward to watching the Titans make Watson look like a rook in week 17.

I don't know man, rookie Watson was pretty [BLEEP], before the knee injury.  Wink

I guess that’s fair lol. He didn’t look all that great today though. Although the Titans looked like trash too. Today was a good old fashioned slug it out type of game.

(12-15-2019, 07:26 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 06:48 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I don't know man, rookie Watson was pretty [BLEEP], before the knee injury.  Wink

I guess that’s fair lol. He didn’t look all that great today though. Although the Titans looked like trash too. Today was a good old fashioned slug it out type of game.

Watson looked fine...except for the 2 INTs in the end zone (1 Tipped the other was a great play by the Safety).  Game should not have been as close as it was.

(12-16-2019, 01:44 AM)Mr.Scarface Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 07:26 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: I guess that’s fair lol. He didn’t look all that great today though. Although the Titans looked like trash too. Today was a good old fashioned slug it out type of game.

Watson looked fine...except for the 2 INTs in the end zone (1 Tipped the other was a great play by the Safety).  Game should not have been as close as it was.

Read that again, but slowly...

Watson is who he is, and that's an explosive, mistake-prone QB who crumbles in big moments.  He'll fill up the highlight reel one minute and throw away the game the next.

I like Watson. He’s one of the funnest qb’s to watch. He’s young. Even good veteran qb’s have bad games. I remember Peyton Manning throwing five interceptions against the Chargers some odd years ago. Terrible game for him, but it didn’t define his career and I guess that’s my point. Watson didn’t have a great game yesterday but it was enough to win. I just hope my Titans play better ball in a couple weeks, and if Watson plays better, all the better game to watch.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2019, 02:22 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

I will say this.. Watching A.J. Brown reminds me so much of Andre Johnson, the young Andre Johnson who had blazing speed/size combination before the Texans snipped his hamstring to shave time off of his "return to play" time.. Still irks me to this day.

A.J. Brown is going to be a force to reckon with for years to come in this division.. Man this division really does have some great WRs..

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2019, 03:01 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(12-16-2019, 01:23 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 01:44 AM)Mr.Scarface Wrote: Watson looked fine...except for the 2 INTs in the end zone (1 Tipped the other was a great play by the Safety).  Game should not have been as close as it was.

Read that again, but slowly...

Watson is who he is, and that's an explosive, mistake-prone QB who crumbles in big moments.  He'll fill up the highlight reel one minute and throw away the game the next.

Where are you getting that from, because the stats and wins do not back this up at all.

In his short career he's actually been extremely clutch and has won plenty of games in the 4th quarter.

The tacks let that one get away. Now watch them beat the saints while the cows lose in tampa. Should be fun
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(12-17-2019, 06:31 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: The tacks let that one get away. Now watch them beat the saints while the cows lose in tampa. Should be fun

Lol After that Broncos game... Dude I'm kinda scared to tell you the truth 

But I really want to get your opinion on  A.J.Brown.

(12-17-2019, 12:01 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 06:31 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: The tacks let that one get away. Now watch them beat the saints while the cows lose in tampa. Should be fun

Lol After that Broncos game... Dude I'm kinda scared to tell you the truth 

But I really want to get your opinion on  A.J.Brown.

AJ Brown by far the best receiver we've had in a long time, maybe ever. Never seen a rookie come in and have an effect immediately.  Not here anyway.
[Image: incredulous.gif]