Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Police at Telvin Smith's house

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 06:47 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

?

https://www.news4jax.com/news/2019/11/27...iths-home/

Says RB*

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 06:51 PM by Caldrac.)

Didn't know Telvin Smith was a running back. . .

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Several police officers and a Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office evidence van were at the Queens Harbor home of Telvin Smith on Wednesday afternoon. The Jaguars running back announced in May he was taking this year off for unspecified personal reasons.

The nature of the police call Wednesday was not known, but Sky 4 showed a tow truck at the home load up a black SUV that was parked in the garage and drive off.

At any rate. Hope everything is alright with him and whomever else lives within his household. Never a good thing to see.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 06:58 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

They towed off Smith's black Escalade and got a bunch of stuff out of the house. Evidence of some sort

I hope not but from the sounds of it seems like someone is missing or some type of death

Great. Hopefully this doesn't turn out being another Aaron Hernandez type of case. Want to give the kid the benefit of the doubt of course. But if it does come to be something of that nature I am beyond thankful that he decided to sit out this year and not disrupt the team further had he stayed on the active roster.

I really hope he's cleared though. I really do. I know he had a rough life and he lost his brother not too long ago. Paul was his mentor and he loved Paul. I hope they stayed in touch to be honest with you.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

When Poz retired Telvin was never the same

What could this be about? I hope nothing serious..

Said his SUV was in n the garage, they dragged it out and towed it off. They don't just do that for a speeding ticket

Could it be a repssession issue? I ask with complete ignorance of how that would work, honestly

Rumored to be a drug bust. 

Seems he may have been dealing. 

Completely unsubstantiated Twitter rumor though, we'll see.

(11-27-2019, 07:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Rumored to be a drug bust. 

Very possible

(11-27-2019, 07:15 PM)Nikowho Wrote: Could it be a repssession issue? I ask with complete ignorance of how that would work, honestly
They wouldn't involve the cops for that or have evidence taken out of the house.
(11-27-2019, 07:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Rumored to be a drug bust. 

Drug bust possible with that number of cops. Also could be some driving related issue, hit and run. They had to have a search warrant so maybe we will find out soon.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

It was evident from his ramblings on social media that his mental state was not good. A couple days ago Mia O'Brien hinted that he didn't look too good when seen at a local football game. My guess is drugs. Who knows, maybe it's "friends" and not him.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 08:08 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Cops are involved in repos all the time. Drivers call for protection.

This situation seems to be drug or possible misconduct type stuff.

Somebody may even be claiming false accusations which would force an impounding of a vehicle.

This definitely ain’t a good look for Smith

(11-27-2019, 07:48 PM)newporttom Wrote: It was evident from his ramblings on social media that his mental state was not good. A couple days ago Mia O'Brien hinted that he didn't look too good when seen at a local football game. My guess is drugs. Who knows, maybe it's "friends" and not him.
That's him a few weeks ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKamTL3XUAAq...name=large

He was put in handcuffs and in the cop car

He has a $5 million dead cap hit in 2020. I wonder if he's arrested if Jags can void the contract and eliminate the dead cap hit?

(11-27-2019, 08:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He was put in handcuffs and in the cop car

He could be offering a statement and its policy to cuff anyone in the back of a squad car?

I’m grasping at straws here. It’s not looking good at all. I was counting on him being back for 2020. 

Forget about it

(11-27-2019, 07:53 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 07:48 PM)newporttom Wrote: It was evident from his ramblings on social media that his mental state was not good. A couple days ago Mia O'Brien hinted that he didn't look too good when seen at a local football game. My guess is drugs. Who knows, maybe it's "friends" and not him.
That's him a few weeks ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKamTL3XUAAq...name=large

No way. That's him? His arms look skinny as hell. I know he's light compared to most at his position but he looks thin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No way
Wow he’s skinny

(11-27-2019, 08:49 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: No way
Wow he’s skinny
Right?!? I can't believe that's him. He played around his 230's I think? If that's really him he's easily dropped at least 20 pounds since last year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk