Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 09:23 AM by JagFan81.)

Happy Thanksgiving guys. Hope you've all got a day your looking forward to. I'm thankful for all you guys and this place. Dont have many Jags fans around me but this place is great and full of people to chat, laugh and argue with (yes I'm thankful you too ihaunting raven!)

As it's been a pretty depressing month, maybe you could add some funny Thanksgiving stories.

Oh and I'm REALLY Thankful for DJ Chark!

Love you all!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 09:28 AM by Caldrac.)

Happy Thanksgiving man! There's always next year! At least we have the combine, free agency and the draft to look forward to. And we should be seeing a change soon from top down thankfully.

I don't have a lot of funny Thanksgiving stories personally but I always chuckle at that joke when a man's daughter brings her boyfriend over for dinner and she says "Daddy, please pass me the salt" and the father and boyfriend both reach across the table for it. Deep down. It's jokes like this that I am thankful my wife is bringing us our first bundle of joy next year in April. Boy it is!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 09:46 AM by The Real Marty.)

Okay, here's a funny Thanksgiving story.  

It was Thanksgiving dinner and the extended family was sitting around the table, and 3 of them were old men.  The first old man says, oh, it's terrible, I am having the most difficult time doing a number one.  I go to the bathroom and wait and wait and it's so difficult.   The second old man says, you think that's bad?  I can't seem to do a number two.  I sit there and sit there and I have such a hard time with it.  And the third one says, every morning at precisely 7:00, I do a number one.  It's like the Mississippi River.  And then precisely at 7:35 I do a number two.  It's like a volcano.  Unstoppable.  So the first guy says, well what are you complaining about?  What's your problem?  And the third guy says, my problem is, I don't wake up til 9.

(11-28-2019, 09:46 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, here's a funny Thanksgiving story.  

It was Thanksgiving dinner and the extended family was sitting around the table, and 3 of them were old men.  The first old man says, oh, it's terrible, I am having the most difficult time doing a number one.  I go to the bathroom and wait and wait and it's so difficult.   The second old man says, you think that's bad?  I can't seem to do a number two.  I sit there and sit there and I have such a hard time with it.  And the third one says, every morning at precisely 7:00, I do a number one.  It's like the Mississippi River.  And then precisely at 7:35 I do a number two.  It's like a volcano.  Unstoppable.  So the first guy says, well what are you complaining about?  What's your problem?  And the third guy says, my problem is, I don't wake up til 9.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Good one! Stealing this for sure!

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-28-2019, 09:46 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, here's a funny Thanksgiving story.  

Happy thanksgiving to all!

Not so much a funny story, but my wife apparently doesn’t have a baster to baste the turkey. She was going crazy this morning. I suggested my daughter’s old snot sucker-outer. It’s kinda like a baster. You know, the ones babies need. She told me there was something seriously wrong with me.

(11-28-2019, 10:28 AM)Jags Wrote: Happy thanksgiving to all!

Not so much a funny story, but my wife apparently doesn’t have a baster to baste the turkey.  She was going crazy this morning.  I suggested my daughter’s old snot sucker-outer. It’s kinda like a baster.  You know, the ones babies need.  She told me there was something seriously wrong with me.

Beats a used condom. 

Not so much a funny story, but my wife apparently doesn’t have a baster to baste the turkey.  She was going crazy this morning.  I suggested my daughter’s old snot sucker-outer. It’s kinda like a baster.  You know, the ones babies need.  She told me there was something seriously wrong with me.

One does not have to worry about such things when a turkey is prepared correctly in a deep fryer.  Tongue

(11-28-2019, 10:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

One does not have to worry about such things when a turkey is prepared correctly in a deep fryer.  Tongue

Peanut oil? 

I have a smoker at home. Didn't get around to it this year since I drew the short end of the stick at work to. . . work today. But I like smoked turkey. Haven't had a fried one in awhile though.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

If you use instant potatoes for anything today you are the Todd Wash of Thanksgiving.

(11-28-2019, 10:56 AM)Upper Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

If you use instant potatoes for anything today you are the Todd Wash of Thanksgiving.

[Image: CalmEntireBluet-size_restricted.gif]

(11-28-2019, 10:56 AM)RUpper Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Haha!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

(11-28-2019, 09:22 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving guys. Hope you've all got a day your looking forward to. I'm thankful for all you guys and this place. Dont have many Jags fans around me but this place is great and full of people to chat, laugh and argue with (yes I'm thankful you too ihaunting raven!)

As it's been a pretty depressing month, maybe you could add some funny Thanksgiving stories.

Oh and I'm REALLY Thankful for DJ Chark!

Love you all!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Fix the O-Line!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thankful for my hometown team. Been riding since 1995. I was at the stadium after they won up in Denver. Saw the plane fly over.

Thankful for my family, and thankful for this forum to talk football.

Happy that we aren't playing like Turkeys today. We remain a trivia question as the only team to never play on this holiday.

Be safe everyone. This is my 5th year in Dallas and I have been told it is a bucket list to go to a Turkey day game. I will hold out for Jacksonville.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-28-2019, 10:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 10:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: One does not have to worry about such things when a turkey is prepared correctly in a deep fryer.  Tongue

Peanut oil? 

I have a smoker at home. Didn't get around to it this year since I drew the short end of the stick at work to. . . work today. But I like smoked turkey. Haven't had a fried one in awhile though.

I'm using peanut oil this year, but not always. Peanut oil is preferred because it has a higher smoke point. I'll use canola, or some mixture, if it's cheaper and available.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 06:59 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Happy Thanksgiving. The one thing I can be thankful for is staying warm because the Jaguars will be out of it in January. I hope everyone has a good one.

[Image: yes-rudy1.gif]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Spending Thanksgiving in Fort Worth with Cowboys fans.

Sad
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 07:39 PM by Eric1.)

Happy Thanksgiving all!

and here's this....

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...4850313218

Really thankful to have this fan base through the years. You guys are really comforting when the rest of the world is asking, “ you’re a Jaguar fan?!?!”.....