Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

(11-28-2019, 07:42 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Really thankful to have this fan base through the years. You guys are really comforting when the rest of the world is asking, “ you’re a Jaguar fan?!?!”.....

I live up here in Washington State. Lived here my whole life and never been to Florida.

When I tell people I'm a Jags fan up here, some of the remarks and looks that I get range greatly. 

The classic deer in headlights look, or like somebody just seen a ghost look.

The classic, "oh, wow, those exist?".

I also get a lot of, "oh my god, I'm so sorry for you".

There's many others, but those are the main ones.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-28-2019, 09:46 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, here's a funny Thanksgiving story.  

It was Thanksgiving dinner and the extended family was sitting around the table, and 3 of them were old men.  The first old man says, oh, it's terrible, I am having the most difficult time doing a number one.  I go to the bathroom and wait and wait and it's so difficult.   The second old man says, you think that's bad?  I can't seem to do a number two.  I sit there and sit there and I have such a hard time with it.  And the third one says, every morning at precisely 7:00, I do a number one.  It's like the Mississippi River.  And then precisely at 7:35 I do a number two.  It's like a volcano.  Unstoppable.  So the first guy says, well what are you complaining about?  What's your problem?  And the third guy says, my problem is, I don't wake up til 9.

True story:  I first heard that joke in 1978.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Jags fans, especially my forum buddies.  We suffer our team and our trolls better than anyone in the league.

Hope you all enjoyed a good turkey day...I sure did.

Really was hoping that this Bills Cowboys game was gonna be a good one, turned out to be a dud. Oh well.

(11-28-2019, 08:23 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Hope you all enjoyed a good turkey day...I sure did.

Really was hoping that this Bills Cowboys game was gonna be a good one, turned out to be a dud. Oh well.

same
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

It is the day after Thanksgiving and I want to reiterate my Thanks for the posters on this board. I don't care if we get a little delusional or disappointed it sure beats the official site. I don't know why I thought reading some OZone would be good insight. The Osher curse is real maybe they can just dump him and things will turn around miraculously?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!