Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official This Team Is So Bad Amelia Gave Up Game Day Thread***

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 02:01 PM by rhanna2.)

The Jags will make running defense such a priority today that Winston will throw for 450 yards and they will still run for almost 200 yards. The D needs to be blown up. Tom C and his good thoughts about the fans and the QB saying about keeping a positive winning culture in a team that is exploding before our very eyes tells us how many problems there are on this team. Score today 48-17 Tampa with 14 of those points coming in the 4th quarter when garbarge stats are coming. The stadium will probably be empty by the middle of the fourth quarter except for those Tampa fans that will be celebrating.

No Jack? Oh dear.

Here we go. Back for my weekly kick in the nuts.

(12-01-2019, 01:59 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: No Jack? Oh dear.

Here we go. Back for my weekly kick in the nuts.

Like Jack was playing so great already, but a name player off this defense is not a good sign.

Stadium empty. 70% red apparel

I feel guilty for not going

Wow what a play

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Winston making desperation chucks under pressure and still completing. We're doomed.

I thought Byron was supposed to be one of the upcoming HC prospects? Why has he thrown it 3-4 times but only run it once for 5 yards? Did he even pay attention to the scouting report? The Jags couldn't stop the run with Jack and Harrison...
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(12-01-2019, 02:07 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I feel guilty for not going

It's beautiful weather for watching a game, too.

Blaine Gabbert at safety

Winston looking like Steve Young against us

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Stay on your man Goode

(12-01-2019, 02:07 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I feel guilty for not going

Why? The message needs to be sent.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-01-2019, 02:05 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Stadium empty. 70% red apparel

If I had the money, I wouldn't pay anything to watch this crappy team. It's hard enough watching them on TV, not less in person. Tampa is marching down the field with ease, and you see how a QB with mobility is the wave of the future and we have a statue at QB who can't run and paid $88 million for it.

(12-01-2019, 02:09 PM)rhanna2 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 02:05 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Stadium empty. 70% red apparel

If I had the money, I wouldn't pay anything to watch this crappy team. It's hard enough watching them on TV, not less in person. Tampa is marching down the field with ease, and you see how a QB with mobility is the wave of the future and we have a statue at QB who can't run and paid $88 million for it.

Winston is only mobile when he's bolting out of Publix.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Maybe time to move from Mimosas to Bloody Marys
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Nice sack
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-01-2019, 02:10 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Maybe time to move from Mimosas to Bloody Marys

I started with Bourbon at 9am.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 02:12 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Sack, Sign Jacobs to a huge contact cus that's what Jaguars front office do.