Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
7 years of this rebuild and ths team is like Swiss Cheese! Why not fire everybody?

(12-04-2019, 11:14 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: The coaching staff is gone. I think we can bank on that. Just leading the league in penalties after the time they've had to fix it is enough to jettison this staff IMO.  The F.O. is anyone's guess.  I'd be fine replacing the TC/Caldwell situation with one GM.  I also understand why some would consider keeping Caldwell, but I'm done defending him.

Regarding the roster -  I don't think it's that bad.
There's talent there even if it isn't all premier talent.

A+ players to build around:
Chark
Minshew
Josh Allen
Yannick Ngakoue (pay him)

Injured Potential Quality Talent:
Oliver

Quality starters:
Harrison
Westbrook
J Taylor (development will be key - may be moved)
Linder
Jack (if moved outside)
Fournette  (if used properly in a committee)
DJ Hayden
Logan Cooke
Lambo
Chris Conley (he's had a few drops but has also has been left wide open a lot)
Campbell (probably one more good year depending on cap scenarios)
Bouye
Lastly - Cam Robinson  - could be on this list if the next staff finds him a new position successfully

Quality Rotational and Quality Depth Players:
Bryan
Cole
Armstead
Leon Jacobs
Richardson
Smoot
Quincy Williams
Jarrod Wilson
Lerentee McCray

Guys with potential to be role players or good depth:
Wingard
Jarrod Wilson
Jake Ryan
Donald Payne
Ozigbo
O'Leary
Charles Jones (intriguing H-Back ability)
Josh Dobbs
DeValve - (good blocker - decent hands - no wheels)

Bottom Line  - There is solid talent here and the proper use of draft capital and cap management should be able to produce a much more competitive product than what we've seen this season. 
I suspect we will see this executed by a new coaching staff and a new boss in the F.O.

+1

Good overall analysis. It wouldn’t surprise me if Khan keeps Coughlin. But a clean sweep wouldn’t surprise me either. I’m ready for the team to have an elite GM rather than just a competent one in Caldwell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Messages In This Thread
7 years of this rebuild and ths team is like Swiss Cheese! Why not fire everybody? - by I am Yoda - 12-04-2019, 11:30 AM