Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Amelia's Broken Game Day Thread***

How does Minshew hit Chark like that and then overthrow Fournette in the flats?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

8 minutes, still not losing!

(12-08-2019, 05:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How does Minshew hit Chark like that and then overthrow Fournette in the flats?

Mechanics and timing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Field goals, #becausejaguars

WE ARE WINNING!!

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 05:16 PM by SeldomRite.)

(12-08-2019, 05:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How does Minshew hit Chark like that and then overthrow Fournette in the flats?

Probably realized at the last moment Fournette would get hit for a loss of yardage and threw it past him.

maybe more of a throwaway, Fournette was probably going to lose yards.

Still at work. Watching this through the game cast deal on NFL.com.

Right now it looks like Tranquill for the Chargers is a tackling machine with 5 on that drive. Fournette is keeping pace with his below 4.0 YPC average. So that's good. . . I guess.

Minshew ran twice I see for 4 yards but did we have a long run of his called back? Offensive line must be struggling. As usual.

At least those guys are good at being consistently terrible.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-08-2019, 05:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 8 minutes, still not losing!

Mechanics and timing.

[Image: horror-4-555x312.jpg]

The "C" patch is a backup qb. Lol

(12-08-2019, 05:17 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Still at work. Watching this through the game cast deal on NFL.com.

Right now it looks like Tranquill for the Chargers is a tackling machine with 5 on that drive. Fournette is keeping pace with his below 4.0 YPC average. So that's good. . . I guess.

Minshew ran twice I see for 4 yards but did we have a long run of his called back? Offensive line must be struggling. As usual.

At least those guys are good at being consistently terrible.

Fournette had a couple of nice runs with fairly useless blocking so far. With people actually blocking today, he'd be looking a lot better statwise.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(12-08-2019, 05:12 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: The difference in young players these days and who you want to keep:
TC calls out 4nett and has a talking to him. He goes and dumps his friends changes his attitude and becomes a more proffesional player

TC calls out Ramsy and has atalking to him. he crys whines and complains about being disrespected and demands a trade

4nett the type of player you want

Are you drunk? You're slurring everywhere.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Minshew is such an upgrade over Foles its obvious. I'm excited to see what him and Fournette can do with an improved interior Oline.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Lot of empty seats
Signature goes here.

Lol, making Austin ekler look like a Marshall faulk

Really poor tackling... yikes!

(12-08-2019, 05:18 PM)Firesky Wrote: Minshew is such an upgrade over Foles its obvious. I'm excited to see what him and Fournette can do with an improved interior Oline.

If only the defense weren't dead in the water.

This run defense is putrid.

Nothing new I guess.

(12-08-2019, 05:18 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 05:12 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: The difference in young players these days and who you want to keep:
TC calls out 4nett and has a talking to him. He goes and dumps his friends changes his attitude and becomes a more proffesional player

TC calls out Ramsy and has atalking to him. he crys whines and complains about being disrespected and demands a trade

4nett the type of player you want

Are you drunk? You're slurring everywhere.

Is there a better way to watch the Jags?

There's that Todd Wash defense we all love.

Defense sucking wind already
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]