Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Amelia's Broken Game Day Thread***

#fireeveryone
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That was quick. Good thing we invested in our defense.
Here we go again

Hey, our starting middle linebacker of the future would have had a tackle it not for that pesky goal line. Go Donald Payne!
Signature goes here.

(12-08-2019, 05:22 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Lol, look at all the empty seats.  If the chargers had a fan base, those would be chargers fans

Lies. Today was teal day. A lot of fans are just camouflage.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-08-2019, 05:21 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Bouye sucks.
Ngakoue awful on the first play

Awww. Tlaking about your man crush already?

we run a gus bradley defense. and who better to exploit it then gus bradley

The best that we can hope for in this game is that we get seriously gashed. Enough to make Kahn/Coughlin fire Wash immediately.

Linebacker is such a weak spot I don't even know where to begin.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

That was the most pathetic display of NFL football
A good loser is a good loser

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 05:25 PM by Caldrac.)

(12-08-2019, 05:21 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Bouye sucks.
Ngakoue awful on the first play

There he is! Johnny on the spot!

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-08-2019, 05:23 PM)Firesky Wrote: Linebacker is such a weak spot I don't even know where to begin.

[Image: 1*msQ0g88Pe0kIcM2Lps07ow.gif]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Why is the captain a backup qb. #becausejaguars

(12-08-2019, 05:25 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Why is the captain a backup qb. #becausejaguars

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4719218]

Quick 3 and out. Another quick td coming up?

Well since they didn't focus on the pass game on Wednesday and only focused on the running game, it only comes that we get gased in both the pass and the run in the first drive. Wow, and we're punting on another 3 and out, guess we'll be down by 11 points when the Chargers torch our great defense again for another quick and easy score. What a team! Worst team in the NFL.

Are they ever going to try and like. . . open up the running game by throwing it sometimes on 1st and 2nd down?

(12-08-2019, 05:27 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Are they ever going to try and like. . . open up the running game by throwing it sometimes on 1st and 2nd down?

Wait. You can do that?

-- Jaguars coaching staff

(12-08-2019, 05:27 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Are they ever going to try and like. . . open up the running game by throwing it sometimes on 1st and 2nd down?

Old school football.  Establish the run to set up the pass.

3rd and short and we pass, and then 4th and short and we kick? with how easily the chargers shredded us last drive I feel like you go for it there, if you can't get a foot when you need it you don't deserve to win anyway.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

10 carries on offense
4 pass attempts on offense

[Image: 8ba114e6-1709-4729-a1d7-e56c8bfc76f1_text.gif]

Oof.