Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
4-12 book it

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 05:32 PM by snowwolf776.)

I said after that 3rd preseason game this jags team was a 4-12 team for 2 reasons. no offenssive line,and can't stop the run. both things are real like i said so book 4-12 right now. 

jags will not win another game this season or ever if doug remains head coach.  please note i mean ever only if they keep doug as head coach. it will all depend on if they hire a loser head coach next hire.

sorry about that i meant to say if they hire a loser head coach. that wasn't a predictation. that was a mistake.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe the team just needs a change of scenery.

(12-09-2019, 01:28 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Maybe the team just needs a change of scenery.

Can we get a a new owner too? One that at least has a clue about football and don't give extra time to a bunch of losers.

Khan cares more about soccer. Starting to think this team is Khan Jr's to ruin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I hope !! I sure as heck don't want to beat Indy in week 17 and slip down in the draft just for a meaningless win.

Wolf what about Mike Leach for the next HC?

I think I'm going to stop doubting Snowy.

I probably should have learned when I lost a bet to him and had to eat tomatoes.
'02

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 05:01 PM by Mowerguy.)

That's my prediction as well ......looks like the clots are also out of playoffs so they will
be here playing for pride.
falcons and raiders will easily whup these jags
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-09-2019, 01:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I said after that 3rd preseason game this jags team was a 4-12 team for 2 reasons. no offenssive line,and can't stop the run. both things are real like i said so book 4-12 right now. 

jags will not win another game this season or ever if doug remains head coach.  please note i mean ever only if they keep doug as head coach. it will all depend on what loser head coach they hire next.

Looks like you may have been right all along. I hope you are wrong about the next head coach being a loser, we need someone who can transform this team of misfits into a winner. We can hope can't we?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 05:00 PM by captivating.)

(12-09-2019, 04:00 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Looks like you may have been right all along. I hope you are wrong about the next head coach being a loser, we need someone who can transform this team of misfits into a winner. We can hope can't we?

We can hope, just don't beee-lieve in victory.

PS, Condescending is a Greek Parachutist.

I think they will pick up some more meaningless wins. That way we can hold everyone over and give it 'one more go' in 2020.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I’m all for Mike Leach

(12-09-2019, 05:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m all for Mike Leach

https://247sports.com/college/washington...139883453/

So...

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 09:17 PM by snowwolf776.)

thank you Oakland for handing the jags a win. that was a very nice early Christmas gift by the raiders.

What's gonna clean house. He better!

(12-09-2019, 06:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 05:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m all for Mike Leach

https://247sports.com/college/washington...139883453/

Welp!

#Because Jags

(12-15-2019, 09:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thank you Oakland for handing the jags a win. that was a very nice early Christmas gift by the raiders.

I'm got a bit of an issue with this take Snowie. Raiders aren't a great team, true but the Jags didn't fall into the win. After playing like crud early on, they came back with good pass defense and a great effort by Minshew to take the W. Give 'em credit. They could have given up and mailed it in but they kept playing hard.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-16-2019, 06:53 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 09:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thank you Oakland for handing the jags a win. that was a very nice early Christmas gift by the raiders.

I'm got a bit of an issue with this take Snowie. Raiders aren't a great team, true but the Jags didn't fall into the win. After playing like crud early on, they came back with good pass defense and a great effort by Minshew to take the W. Give 'em credit. They could have given up and mailed it in but they kept playing hard.

I won't give any credit to the head coaches at all cause they stink. the comeback win was all because of minshew. his locker room speech fired the team up.  it became a full team effort by the players. minshew magic lead the way.

It's been booked....

wait, what?