Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
4-12 book it

see sometimes a lot of doubt by the medeia,and fans leads to a win with the help of minshew magic.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2019, 01:55 PM by RicoTx.)

(12-16-2019, 12:22 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 06:53 AM)hb1148 Wrote: I'm got a bit of an issue with this take Snowie. Raiders aren't a great team, true but the Jags didn't fall into the win. After playing like crud early on, they came back with good pass defense and a great effort by Minshew to take the W. Give 'em credit. They could have given up and mailed it in but they kept playing hard.

I won't give any credit to the head coaches at all cause they stink. the comeback win was all because of minshew. his locker room speech fired the team up.  it became a full team effort by the players. minshew magic lead the way.

And who put Minshew back in as starter against Coughlin's wishes?  Hmmmm?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-15-2019, 09:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thank you Oakland for handing the jags a win. that was a very nice early Christmas gift by the raiders.

How is that a gift for us? We just dropped a spot in the draft correct? Why would we as fans want any wins after we were out of the playoffs? I hate when we do this every year play like crap until the games are meaningless then go on win streak and end up hurting the team long term. Maybe the coaches can convince the players that we are out of the playoffs at the start of the season and we would win early in the year then? LOL

ugly wins count too. And you know, it was a bad call by the refs for the Carr slide, but how many bad calls do the Jags get week in and week out?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-16-2019, 04:19 PM)Ronster Wrote: ugly wins count too. And you know, it was a bad call by the refs for the Carr slide, but how many bad calls do the Jags get week in and week out?

Kinda more than a bad call. Cost them the game. I mean I’m happy to be on the good side of the call, but if they call that right the just run out the clock with 3 straight runs. We would of had one timeout with 2 mins to go, maybe get the ball back with 25 seconds. 

Again, I’m happy we got the call but man... Raiders got HOSED.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!