Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Arby Jones - If you feel like we’re quitting, don’t come to the game.

All we can do as "fans" is hope things change in 2020.
If ownership makes some positive changes ...we'll have our hopes rekindled and the process
will start again.
if no change....there probably won't be any fans.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Every week the roster gets worse.
We weren't great and then we lose Jack to IR (as poorly as he was done, he wasn't replaced with a better player)
Harrison goes down.... in comes Wingard and Gilchrist (WHO?)

It ain't gettin better folks.

lol at complaining about the roster. The Steelers are square in the playoff hunt, and don't have Big Ben, Leveon, and AB. they're down to their 3rd string QB, and have injuries elsewhere, but ho hum they keep winning.

(12-10-2019, 11:17 AM)rocdee Wrote: lol at complaining about the roster. The Steelers are square in the playoff hunt, and don't have Big Ben, Leveon, and AB. they're down to their 3rd string QB, and have injuries elsewhere, but ho hum they keep winning.

I don't mean it as an excuse.... we weren't good before the injuries started piling up.

Hey hey ho ho, Tom and Doug have got to go...

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 11:45 AM by snowwolf776.)

(12-10-2019, 11:17 AM)rocdee Wrote: lol at complaining about the roster. The Steelers are square in the playoff hunt, and don't have Big Ben, Leveon, and AB. they're down to their 3rd string QB, and have injuries elsewhere, but ho hum they keep winning.

thats cause they haveing something jags have never ever had a real head coach who has a winning record,and helped steelers win the super bowl as the 5 seed.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We've lost 5 games straight and have been embarrassed for a months worth of Football. Shut up and enjoy that easy money. I wish i could go to work and perform like s*** for a month for bookoo money.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

make it 8 stight loses in a row. Jags won't win again this season unless a team hands them a win.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

[Image: ELTnsXUXUAA6Vd6?format=jpg&name=medium]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 03:34 PM by Minshew Mania.)

That one stings. Ramsey was right to get out of here.

In regards to the quitting though, anyone see that clip of Ngakoue screaming "I don't quit! I don't quit!" to our sideline after almost stripping the ball this last week? I think that tells all how much this team has quit.

hahahaha... what a rich, entitled doofus. "Don't come to the game if you think we quit" What a turd, OF COURSE THEY QUIT.... My God, my son's pee wee football team could run 100 yards on this defense. lol....
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-10-2019, 03:08 PM)knarnn Wrote: [Image: ELTnsXUXUAA6Vd6?format=jpg&name=medium]

Speaking of Jones, why the hell haven’t we resigned him?

(12-10-2019, 04:31 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 03:08 PM)knarnn Wrote: [Image: ELTnsXUXUAA6Vd6?format=jpg&name=medium]

Speaking of Jones, why the hell haven’t we resigned him?

I've been asking this for months. 

It's crazy. He must have had some issue with a member of the staff or something. He would help this inept run defense.