Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags at rock bottom of new Power Rankings

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seems not so long ago we were going to be SB contender with Foles

They should forward this to Abry Jones and print it out so it can be glued to his locker
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(12-10-2019, 02:04 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: They should forward this to Abry Jones and print it out so it can be glued to his locker

Arby Jones. He has the meats.

(12-10-2019, 01:59 PM)JackCity Wrote: Seems not so long ago we were going to be  SB contender with Foles
hahahaha

He's the savior!

There isn't a 33rd spot?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

AcK! well....deservedly so I guess. Don't think the Jaguars have ever been at the
absolute bottom of the Power Rankings though have we?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-10-2019, 02:53 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: AcK! well....deservedly so I guess. Don't think the Jaguars have ever been at the
absolute bottom of the Power Rankings though have we?

I find that hard to believe.

I got 'em #28.
'02

(12-10-2019, 03:23 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I got 'em #28.

Ok

Same. I know we've been terrible. But 4 wins is 4 wins.

The Giants, Dolphins, Bengals and Jets are all interchangeable to me. You could maybe shuffle the Redskins out with the Dolpins. Cardinals are hit or miss too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 03:26 PM by Minshew Mania.)

(12-10-2019, 03:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
Same. I know we've been terrible. But 4 wins is 4 wins.

The Giants, Dolphins, Bengals and Jets are all interchangeable to me. You could maybe shuffle the Redskins out with the Dolpins. Cardinals are hit or miss too.

You mean the 4 wins we got when we were trying? I've never seen a more obvious example of a team quitting than the Jaguars these past few weeks.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 03:28 PM by Caldrac.)

If some of the bottom teams all tied at 4 - 12 by the end of week 17 though you could make a strong case for us being dead last.

(12-10-2019, 03:26 PM)Minshew Mania Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 03:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Same. I know we've been terrible. But 4 wins is 4 wins.

You mean the 4 wins we got when we were trying? I've never seen a more obvious example of a team quitting than the Jaguars these past few weeks.
Don't tell that to Arby "The Hat" Jones. He'll throw his meats at you.

Bum-bum-bum-bum..dun,dun,dun,dun.

Just follow the link.....Jaguars dropped 8 spots from #24 to #32

"The Jaguars free-fall to the bottom of the Power Rankings for a simple reason: If they're not going to bother showing up on Sundays anymore, why should I do any mental gymnastics trying to figure out where they belong in the NFL pecking order? Jacksonville has now lost five consecutive games by at least 17 points. You have to go all the way back to the 1986 Buccaneers to find an NFL punching bag that managed those same results. We take no joy in stating the obvious here: This is what it looks like when an NFL team quits on its head coach. This extended stretch of ineptitude has sealed the fate of Doug Marrone, but the head coach isn't the only one likely to be shown the door. A great purge is coming in Duval."
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Still better than Rutgers ....... I think.

I think it's a good spot for us. As said, they have quit and this coaching staff is horrible and there is very little talent on this team

The should base the DRAFT ORDER on Power Rankings.

Chher up that one was the NFL writer's ....Pro Football talk has  the Jaguars at
"26. Jaguars (4-9; No. 25): They’re 9-20 over the past two years, which is bad news for anyone currently employed on the coaching staff or in the front office."

With the following ranked below:
27. Washington (3-10; No. 27): If this were any other team, there would be reason for optimism.

28. Lions (3-9-1; No. 28): The only question left is whether ownership will clean house.

29. Dolphins (3-10; No. 29): Should they be mad that they got screwed out of a win, or grateful that they picked up a loss without having to tank for it?

30. Cardinals (3-9-1; No. 30): Kyler Murray has lost 300 percent more games as an NFL rookie than he lost in his college and high-school careers, combined.

31. Bengals (1-12; No. 31): Are we sure the Patriots weren’t filming the Bengals sideline in search of bloopers?

32. Giants (2-10; No. 32): Finito.

(12-10-2019, 01:59 PM)JackCity Wrote: Seems not so long ago we were going to be  SB contender with Foles

Funny how it only took all of 2 weeks for him to jump off the Foles bandwagon after hyping him up all off season lol.