Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Raiders score?

(12-12-2019, 03:34 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: 55-9 mostly because I'll be in attendance with those hooligans. Should be great.

Bumping to see what your thoughts/experiences were at the game.

Sounded like it was relatively uneventful, until it wasn't. I grew up in Cleveland, and nothing makes me more upset than a fanbase losing their team.

I was really sad that fans were still booing as Carr approached some of the stalwarts of the Black Hole, and hopefully those boos were directed at the refs for blowing that slide call or at Mark Davis for being a [BLEEP] with a four-year olds' haircut.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-16-2019, 11:13 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 11:07 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: We will win enough games to miss a generational player in the draft and keep the current leadership regime.

#BecauseJaguars

My favorite was when both fanbases celebrated the outcome of the Jags win over the Colts years ago.

Jags fans celebrated #BecauseJaguars

Colts fans celebrated because the loss resulted in them getting the #1 overall pick (Andrew Luck).

Fans celebrating when their team loses is just bizarre. It's not like there's only ever one good player in the draft every year and having a high draft pick is no guarantee of success.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

At least this ain't us..... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlgYct6I-no
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(12-16-2019, 11:26 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 11:13 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: My favorite was when both fanbases celebrated the outcome of the Jags win over the Colts years ago.

Jags fans celebrated #BecauseJaguars

Colts fans celebrated because the loss resulted in them getting the #1 overall pick (Andrew Luck).

Fans celebrating when their team loses is just bizarre. It's not like there's only ever one good player in the draft every year and having a high draft pick is no guarantee of success.

How many rings did Sucking for Luck get the clots?

Yeah... I'm not big on losing for draft position.
Losing sucks.
The draft is a crap shoot.