Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***botless Jaguars at Raiders game day thread***

What happened to Amelia? Team is so bad that even the bots are done with the season. Mods feel free to add a bunch of caps and symbols to spice up the thread title. I'm unsure of the official way to do it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-15-2019, 10:29 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: What happened to Amelia? Team is so bad that even the bots are done with the season. Mods feel free to add a bunch of caps and symbols to spice up the thread title. I'm unsure of the official way to do it.

Needs more *** and three paragraphs of obvious or useless editorializing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Might be best to just let this one fly under the radar.

(12-15-2019, 11:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Might be best to just let this one fly under the radar.

Only gonna be like 6 of is in here anyway, it'll do.

(12-15-2019, 11:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Might be best to just let this one fly under the radar.

I was wondering if we were going to have a "Game Day" thread ...lol
thought welp...what's really the use? We're going to get plastered.

But we still need a place to rant.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Greetings to the Disgruntled, Depressed, and Despairing Jaguar Faithful! We know that only a few will brave these desolate lands this day, but here's a summary to get you going.

The Jaguars suck. Marrone sucks. Coughlin sucks. Caldwell sucks. Khan sucks. Tad Dickman sucks. The Roar don't suck. The ushers suck, Jaxson sucks. The D-Line sucks. The T-shirt Cannon Guy sucks. The Run the Flag Across the End Zone guy sucks. Frangie sucks. Boselli sucks. Lageman sucks. O-zone is an inescapable gravity well of suck. The Moderators suck. The posters suck. . Foles sucks. The Lines suck. The Linebackers suck. The Secondary sucks. The offense sucks. Flip sucks. And Wash sucks so bad he's not worth mentioning, but I did, so he's even a failure at that.

In short, this game is a waste of your time, my time, the worlds time, and we should be ashamed for being here.

Game time is 4:05, let's all show up and cheer or TC might be mad at us!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

But,but , but...there's still some hope.....maybe the Jaguars won't get blown out.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Marrone after one quarter :

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-15-2019, 12:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Greetings to the Disgruntled, Depressed, and Despairing Jaguar Faithful! We know that only a few will brave these desolate lands this day, but here's a summary to get you going.

The Jaguars suck. Marrone sucks. Coughlin sucks. Caldwell sucks. Khan sucks. Tad Dickman sucks. The Roar don't suck. The ushers suck, Jaxson sucks. The D-Line sucks. The T-shirt Cannon Guy sucks. The Run the Flag Across the End Zone guy sucks. Frangie sucks. Boselli sucks. Lageman sucks. O-zone is an inescapable gravity well of suck. The Moderators suck. The posters suck. . Foles sucks. The Lines suck. The Linebackers suck. The Secondary sucks. The offense sucks. Flip sucks. And Wash sucks so bad he's not worth mentioning, but I did, so he's even a failure at that.

In short, this game is a waste of your time, my time, the worlds time, and we should be ashamed for being here.

You win.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-15-2019, 12:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Greetings to the Disgruntled, Depressed, and Despairing Jaguar Faithful! We know that only a few will brave these desolate lands this day, but here's a summary to get you going.

All I'm going to say is that I see what you did there. You know what I'm referring to. Well played. +1

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 02:10 PM by mal234.)

While we wait for this game (Which I do think may end up being another very disappointing game), I wonder how some of the earlier games will shake out. I think that Bears/Packers and Broncos/Chiefs could be interesting games to check out. I'm also interested in seeing what happens with the Redskins/Eagles. The Redskins are a bad team, but the Eagles have struggled this year, even against bad teams. I wonder if the Eagles win this game and put more pressure on the Cowboys (who I think may lose to the Rams.)

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 02:08 PM by NH3.)

I'll be home and posting by the start of the game. I know y'all will miss me.

Don't worry it'll be just 3 hrs. ;-)

NH3...
"AZANE"

Sup guys

(12-15-2019, 12:58 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Marrone after one quarter :

[Image: giphy.gif]

Laughing

Well done!!

It seems everyone's attitude has become a case of ..
"If we expect  nothing .....we won't be disappointed "   Undecided

(12-15-2019, 02:31 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: It seems everyone's attitude has become a case of ..

Back to the good old 'woohoo, we got a first down' attitude. We celebrated one last week.

The last 5 weeks have been brutal. I want to be hopeful but what can I be hopeful about??!!

I'm really liking and not liking this being the Raiders last game in Oakland.

(12-15-2019, 02:35 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 02:31 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: It seems everyone's attitude has become a case of ..

Back to the good old 'woohoo, we got a first down' attitude. We celebrated one last week.

The last 5 weeks have been brutal. I want to be hopeful but what can I be hopeful about??!!

Might get another Cleveland spectacle out of it, with fans tearing out seats and starting fires in the stands.

(12-15-2019, 02:41 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 02:35 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Back to the good old 'woohoo, we got a first down' attitude. We celebrated one last week.

Might get another Cleveland spectacle out of it, with fans tearing out seats and starting fires in the stands.

Lol!! The good old refs!

I'm half expecting to see a wave of Raiders fans carry Gruden off into the black hole chanting 'one of us' and hes never to be heard of again.

Pat's struggling against Cincy
Texans up 14 on T*tans
Packers up on the Bears but quiet game so far
Chiefs leading in the snow

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 04:27 PM by mal234.)

(12-15-2019, 03:42 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Pat's struggling against Cincy
Texans up 14 on T*tans
Packers up on the Bears but quiet game so far
Chiefs leading in the snow

And now the Titans are tied up with Texans, after having some good drives/turnovers. That game is now one of the more competitive game in this early slate. I also saw that Jameis Winston was actually playing well today. He really can be so up and down. Some days he throws a bunch of interceptions and is leading the league in them this season. But today he's shown 3TD (and 1TD) and is getting close to 400 yards of passing with a whole quarter left in the game. 

I think that the later slates of games today may actually end up being better than this early group of games. I am interested in seeing what happens with the Rams/Cowboys and Steelers/Bills later on tonight. I also could see the Browns possibly struggling against the Cardinals (who have been competitive in a lot of their games this year.) Though, I hope they beat them.