Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***botless Jaguars at Raiders game day thread***

(12-15-2019, 04:22 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 03:42 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Pat's struggling against Cincy
Texans up 14 on T*tans
Packers up on the Bears but quiet game so far
Chiefs leading in the snow

And now the Titans are tied up with Texans, after having some good drives/turnovers. That game is now one of the more competitive game in this early slate. I also saw that Jameis Winston was actually playing well today. He really can be so up and down. Some days he throws a bunch of interceptions and is leading the league in them this season. But today he's shown 3TD (and 1TD) and is getting close to 400 yards of passing with a whole quarter left in the game. 

I think that the later slates of games today may actually end up being better than this early group of games. I am interested in seeing what happens with the Rams/Cowboys and Steelers/Bills later on tonight. I also could see the Browns possibly struggling against the Cardinals (who have been competitive in a lot of their games this year.) Though, I hope they beat them.

Yeah I saw Winston. First drive throws it straight at a LB, then throws for 200yds and 2TD's in the 1st Q. Not sure what Arians does with him at the end of the season. 

Pat's, Chiefs, Packers pulling away. Texans game has been pretty good. Both D's making some good plays and they are going at each other. Sorry I think I need to throw up now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 04:52 PM by mal234.)

(12-15-2019, 04:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 04:22 PM)mal234 Wrote: And now the Titans are tied up with Texans, after having some good drives/turnovers. That game is now one of the more competitive game in this early slate. I also saw that Jameis Winston was actually playing well today. He really can be so up and down. Some days he throws a bunch of interceptions and is leading the league in them this season. But today he's shown 3TD (and 1TD) and is getting close to 400 yards of passing with a whole quarter left in the game. 

I think that the later slates of games today may actually end up being better than this early group of games. I am interested in seeing what happens with the Rams/Cowboys and Steelers/Bills later on tonight. I also could see the Browns possibly struggling against the Cardinals (who have been competitive in a lot of their games this year.) Though, I hope they beat them.

Yeah I saw Winston. First drive throws it straight at a LB, then throws for 200yds and 2TD's in the 1st Q. Not sure what Arians does with him at the end of the season. 

Pat's, Chiefs, Packers pulling away. Texans game has been pretty good. Both D's making some good plays and they are going at each other. Sorry I think I need to throw up now.

Lol. Also, I Saw that Kyle Allen has thrown 3 interceptions today. I saw people reporting on Twitter that he has thrown 15 interceptions since Week 8. I did notice starting a few weeks ago that he was starting to have a lot of interceptions. And now things have gotten even rougher with his turnovers. I do wonder what the Panthers will end up doing after the season is over. They definitely have some important decisions to make regarding things, including the QB situation.

(12-15-2019, 12:19 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Only gonna be like 6 of is in here anyway, it'll do.

If that means we don't have to read about how the refs are missing an obvious call every damn play I'll take it.

Where is the *** at ??? LOL

Minshew has another prove it week.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

In a weird kinda way, this feels pretty good. When you know the team is gonna get the crap beat out of them it takes a lot of the pressure off, and there’s no post game blowing off steam. The wife appreciates it that I don’t take it out on her, and the dog doesn’t need to hide under the bed.

(12-15-2019, 04:58 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Minshew has another prove it week.

At this point every week is a prove it week for him.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I was hoping phins would win today...

would be an awful shame ifn we put a win on these raiders

Brick 

(12-15-2019, 04:50 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 04:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Yeah I saw Winston. First drive throws it straight at a LB, then throws for 200yds and 2TD's in the 1st Q. Not sure what Arians does with him at the end of the season. 

Lol. Also, I Saw that Kyle Allen has thrown 3 interceptions today. I saw people reporting on Twitter that he has thrown 15 interceptions since Week 8. I did notice starting a few weeks ago that he was starting to have a lot of interceptions. And now things have gotten even rougher with his turnovers. I do wonder what the Panthers will end up doing after the season is over. They definitely have some important decisions to make regarding things, including the QB situation.

Yeah hes really started to have a problem with that. He had trouble with fumbles straight off but outside of McCaffrey, that Panthers O looks weak. It looks like they are moving on from Newton but like you say, I'm not sure Allen is the answer. I liked Rivera, not sure who they'll bring in.

Trubisky looked bad again today, it reminds me of us and Bortles so much, I think they may make a move from him and find a vet who can move the ball. Nagy is a good OC and that O has a lot of weapons.

I'm Home.

Let's get this game started.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Here goes nothing

Game time!

Let's go D. Let's do something!

Dear god let our run defense have less holes than Swiss cheese.

IMHO, this game and the Colts are the last 2 games on the schedules against "quality" opponents with winning records. I'm interested to see what Minshew can do against a higher caliber of Defense. These are his moments to prove he's the guy, as well as try and push us down in the Draft order to avoid drafting his replacement; lets see what the kid's got!
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 05:11 PM by JagFan81.)

Did they just say we are giving up an average 140yds per game rushing?

It's going to be a long day for this defense.

welp
#firesomeone

(12-15-2019, 05:10 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Did they just saw we are giving up an average 140yds per game rushing?

Yeah, I thought it was a lot higher too.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin