Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Calitro #58

(12-15-2019, 08:20 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: 11 tackles, 1 sack. Good call...

Tackling a RB on a dive play up the middle 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage shouldn't be considered a tackle for stat purposes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

These LBs may not be good, but they do play with heart. Specifically #52 and #58. They play hard

(12-16-2019, 12:54 PM)MikePete54 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 09:14 AM)UKJag Wrote: Hopefully we have Telvin coming back next year and thus it isn't a position of need.

And maybe he will bring Justin Blackmon with him !

That actually made me LOL.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-16-2019, 09:14 AM)UKJag Wrote: Hopefully we have Telvin coming back next year and thus it isn't a position of need.

Telvin Smith will never play football again. He is currently weighing about 165 pounds.

His house was also raided by DEA.

(12-16-2019, 02:36 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: These LBs may not be good, but they do play with heart. Specifically #52 and #58. They play hard

Dang, we should pick up Tebow and bring back Toby Gerhart to add to our roster of talent deprived players that try really hard.

(12-16-2019, 05:17 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

Telvin Smith will never play football again. He is currently weighing about 165 pounds.

Unsubstantiated and "fake news".  Nothing that I have seen ever came out from the police activity at his home.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-16-2019, 02:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 08:20 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: 11 tackles, 1 sack. Good call...

Tackling a RB on a dive play up the middle 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage shouldn't be considered a tackle for stat purposes.

If he doesn't make the tackle, the touchdown shouldn't count either, right?

(12-16-2019, 06:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 02:36 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: These LBs may not be good, but they do play with heart. Specifically #52 and #58. They play hard

Dang, we should pick up Tebow and bring back Toby Gerhart to add to our roster of talent deprived players that try really hard.

And What are you doing with your life? Most likely not making a fraction of what these guys do. I’m not saying that they’re good players.. I’m just stating that they have heart. Something a lot of members and former members of this team don’t have

Calitro is a good backup LB who can start in a pinch.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(12-16-2019, 07:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 05:17 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Telvin Smith will never play football again. He is currently weighing about 165 pounds.

Unsubstantiated and "fake news".  Nothing that I have seen ever came out from the police activity at his home.

It was something like 1 plant and 50 lbs of marijuana from what i read.

Calitro has played well in my opinion. For the past two games I found myself asking myself, who in the Hell is Calitro. To be an un-named player to me and others, he has impressed if I can say the least. What happened to Williams I asked?

His stats alone has spoken for his play and I definitely want him to remain on our team.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

He hasn’t impressed me at all. I hope Williams goes off next season. He could turn out to be a really good player with his skill set.