Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Week 4 Predictions

Week 4 has arrived and so has divisional match-ups. Now the real "fun" begins.

Colts @ Jags in London

Our beloved Jags once again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory for the second time this season in a loss to the Ravens. Seems to be a common theme under the current leadership and for some reason I have no confidence in things changing for the better so sadly I'm picking the clots to rub our face in yet another defeat.

Titans @ Texans

The Titans are coming off of a loss to the Raiders even though they were able to rush for 180+ yards (hopefully the Jags will finally be able to pass that mark for the season...sigh) while the Texans got flat out embarrassed on National TV by a 3rd string QB. I'm thinking the Texans will be an angry team set out on revenge with a longer week to prepare. Give me the Texans in a physical low scoring game.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts over Jaguars.

Texans over Titans.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Colts and texans.

Can't see where the Jaguars get their first win, and while they might have been able to take one from the colts with a real home game I can't see the Jaguars succeeding in what will likely be an environment with more people cheering for the colts than the Jaguars.

This will be the first time the texans face mariota and it looks like mariota's streak of not having his knee snapped by Watt will continue indefinitely as it seems Watt may be going the way of Eben Britton and facing his remaining career as a shell of his former self due to a back injury. Still I can't see a dink and dunk offense like the titans managing to generate enough offense to win even without having to ever face what Bortles had to repeatedly face in his first two years in the league.

7-5 overall.

3-1 last week.

Colts over Jags

Texans over Titans

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016, 08:29 AM by Treestone Ice.)

I'm 8-3 overall. I'm going to completely crap that away and go with the titans and jags this week. No good reason, I just enjoy being a masochist.

Jags over Colts

Texans over Titans

Last week 1-3

Overall 6-6

Double points this week?

7-5 overall, went 4-0 last week. My same rule of thumb applies here, I always pick against Jags now even tho it's painful. They can't seem to prove me wrong.

Colts over Jags

Tacks over Houston. Woulda picked Houston but JJ Watt is out on IR

Quote:Colts and texans.

Can't see where the Jaguars get their first win, and while they might have been able to take one from the colts with a real home game I can't see the Jaguars succeeding in what will likely be an environment with more people cheering for the colts than the Jaguars.

This will be the first time the Texans face Mariota and it looks like Mariota's streak of not having his knee snapped by Watt will continue indefinitely as it seems Watt may be going the way of Eben Britton and facing his remaining career as a shell of his former self due to a back injury. Still I can't see a dink and dunk offense like the titans managing to generate enough offense to win even without having to ever face what Bortles had to repeatedly face in his first two years in the league.

There are two possibilities:

Wembley Stadium in London

Soldier Field in Chicago

EverBank Field in Jacksonville

My vote is the London game. The Colts suck and will have a longer injury report when it is released.

2-2 last week

6-6 overall

This week's picks:

Texans

Colts (I can see this one going either way tbh. Andrew Luck somehow, someway will take this game even if the Jags look like they are going to win it. Jags fold in another one)

Jags over Colts

Texans over Titans

9-3 Overall

3-1 last week

6-6 overall

Jags over Colts

Titans over Texans

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

1-3 last week

5-7 Overall

Jaguars

Texans

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Colts

Texans

clots

tinhorns

5-7 overall...this week I get it back to .500

Have you seen my baseball?

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2016, 10:44 AM by unf_nashvillian.)

6-6 overall

2-2 last week

Jags over Colts

Titans over Texans

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

4-8 overall, so take this with a grain

Titans win

Jags win... big 42-27

ImATexan

Last week 1-3

Overall 4-8

Jaguars over Colts 29-28

Texans over Titans 21-9

'02

2-2 Last Week

7-5 Overall

Jaguars

Texans

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

6-2 overall  oh i have a suggesstion for this. when we have weeks ,and all four teams are playing a division oppenent,i think it should be double win/loss total. like if we pick texans,and they win we get 2 wins,and same with a loss of team we picked.

Texans over titians

this is going to sound crazy,but it is the jags so here is something for you all. 

Jags over colts  for win number 1. 

problom with that is after they bye weeks Jags will lose to the Bears in chicago even if bears are winless by then.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:7-5 overall, went 4-0 last week. My same rule of thumb applies here, I always pick against Jags now even tho it's painful. They can't seem to prove me wrong.

Colts over Jags

Tacks over Houston. Woulda picked Houston but JJ Watt is out on IR

While Watt may be out you need to take a closer look at Houstons D.