Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Week 4 Predictions

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 08:22 AM by Bullseye.)

Quote:  While Watt may be out you need to take a closer look at Houstons D.
From my pro Jaguars perspective, Whitney Mercilus alone is enough to make me not take Houston's D lightly even minus Watt.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville Europe

I'm gonna reference the Severe Accident Management Guidelines which is what you pick up when things go beyond your worst case scenario. When things get that bad, you're not trying to get better. All you're trying to do is to not let them get any worse. I think Gus and Company pull these out this week and that, along with Indianapolis being on their first trip across the pond, gets them the win. Jacksonville wins.

Tennessee @ Houston

Will "Road" Mariota show up this week? Will it matter facing that Houston Defense? BO'B has had a week plus to prepare for this game so I think he'll take this one at home. Houston wins.

Last week: 4 - 0 

Overall: 8 - 4

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Sad to say...our Jags aren't motivated enough to pull the ox out of the ditch. Still our own worst enemy....player wise and coaching wise.

clots  Sick  over jags and coaching clown show

tacks  Sick  over horns 

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Last week: 1-3

Overall: 6-6

Colts over Jaguars.

Colts coming off of a close with, and the Jaguars have Gus Badley. Nuff Said.

Texans over Titans.

Texans turn up from there humiliation last week by destroying the Titans showing there clear dominance of the AFC South.

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Quote:There are two possibilities:

Wembley Stadium in London

Soldier Field in Chicago

EverBank Field in Jacksonville

My vote is the London game. The Colts suck and will have a longer injury report when it is released.
it looks like we have more injurys now,and colts are getting back thier CBS. thats not a good sign. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:it looks like we have more injuries now,and colts are getting back their CBs. That's not a good sign. 

Julius Thomas is a game-time decision. It is not looking so good for Jared Odrick.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 02:55 PM by JaguarKick.)

I'll go back and check my record and edit, but going with:

Jags over Colts

Texans over Titans

EDIT:

Went 2-2 last week for an overall record of 6-6

Jacksonville and Tennessee.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 07:41 AM by Deacon.)

Quote:[Tripe]

Quote:[Mindless drivel]

Put in a damn prediction or get out of the thread.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Put in a damn prediction or get out of the thread.

Thank you Deacon!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 09:54 AM by superfan32.)

lol @ Deacon

Edit:  You've been reported.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:lol @ Deacon

Edit:  You've been reported.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah, mine either.

Have you seen my baseball?

Week # 3 results: 3-1

Overall Results 9-3

Week # 4 selections:

Jaguars.   Though I was wrong about the Jaguars the last two weeks,  I'm going with them again,  The Jaguars are used to the routine of playing in London,  the Colts aren't.   The Colts injuries ( though their Secondary is much more healthy than earlier this season ) are still significant collectively.    With Gus Bradley likely coaching for his job in this game,  I think the Jags will come out on top.

Texans.    The J.J. Watt back injury is a substantial setback for the Texas.   Yet,  with 10 days since their struggles in New England,  and playing a Tennessee team with limited firepower,  i think Bill O' Brien ( who is taking over the Texans Offensive playcalling )  will direct his team to victory.    A relatively low scoring game is more likely than not unless takeaways lead to points. 

Seeing how it just doesn't matter anymore.

Jags over colts

Titans over texans

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 03:27 PM by ThatsGoodJaguars.)

Last Week: 3-1

Overall: 8-4

Colts over Jaguars

Texans over Titans

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:Seeing how it just doesn't matter anymore.

Jags over Colts

Titans over Texans

What does not matter anymore?

Jags and texans(forgot my record I'll edit later)

Am I bothering some people by posting comments but not making any predictions?

Quote:Am I bothering some people by posting comments but not making any predictions?

Yes. Your thread jacking sucks.
Jaguars Fundamentalist