Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game balls VS Raiders

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 10:37 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Minshew: 0 ints on the road in his career. Huge 4th quarter game winning drive. He may have just won the job. I doubted him and gladly eating crow.

Allen : 1 sack and some disruptive plays

Yannick : 2 sacks and very disruptive today

2nd half defense : shut the Raiders out in the 2nd half

Conley : 2 big tds including the game winner

Payne : a tackling machine

Calitro: 11 tackles

Jacob's : Disruptive today

Cole: Made some key catches including the longest completion of the game.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Minshew = ROY
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Jags didn't win today,the raiders gave the game to us. it was handed to the jags.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

A win is a win is a win

(12-15-2019, 09:19 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags didn't  win today,the raiders gave the game to us. it was handed to the jags.

Stifle that. We beat a worse team.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Fournette made a lot of big plays late in the game.

How about Cole?

(12-15-2019, 10:35 PM)jaglyn Wrote: How about Cole?

good catch

Got a give their fg kicker one of our game balls for really committing to the missing that final kick even after we tried to give him two shots. I know we still won by 4 but they would have had a much easier time on their final drive if they only had get into fg range.

The Mayor deserves a game ball. He was dominating the line of scrimmage all game.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Just would like to point out that Lambo is kicking like no other Jag has ever kicked before. The kid deserves to get voted to the Pro Bowl.

Entering the season Cole was hated it seemed. But he is just as good or better than most teams 5th WR which is what he was when the season opened. Next season if he is not a Jag I would not be shocked to see him as a teams 3rd or 4th guy.

Chark
Westbrook
Conley
Lee
Cole
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Interesting that Oakland's RB was a leading candidate for OROY. He didn't do well yesterday. I wonder if Minshew leaps over him.

(12-16-2019, 09:04 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Entering the season Cole was hated it seemed. But he is just as good or better than most teams 5th WR which is what he was when the season opened. Next season if he is not a Jag I would not be shocked to see him as a teams 3rd or 4th guy.

Chark
Westbrook
Conley
Lee
Cole

I think Lee is gone and Cole is in the final year of his rookie deal. He is a RFA and we'll need to resign him for him to be our 3rd or 4th guy.
We shall see... 

Conley could be a cap casualty but he's played pretty good in some games this year while being invisible in others. I think he can be upgraded but isn't as big of a need as other positions (mostly OL)

Chark and Westbrook are the only sure-fire WRs for next season.

(12-16-2019, 11:11 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Interesting that Oakland's RB was a leading candidate for OROY. He didn't do well yesterday. I wonder if Minshew leaps over him.

Nah, he's played every game while our guy got benched for a sloth.

The Jags pulled together as a team for this win over an opponent that was very favored.....
I think they even surprised themselves.
Maybe they'll finish on a high note as a send off to Doug and Tom.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-16-2019, 03:29 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 09:04 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Entering the season Cole was hated it seemed. But he is just as good or better than most teams 5th WR which is what he was when the season opened. Next season if he is not a Jag I would not be shocked to see him as a teams 3rd or 4th guy.

Chark
Westbrook
Conley
Lee
Cole

I think Lee is gone and Cole is in the final year of his rookie deal. He is a RFA and we'll need to resign him for him to be our 3rd or 4th guy.
We shall see... 

Conley could be a cap casualty but he's played pretty good in some games this year while being invisible in others. I think he can be upgraded but isn't as big of a need as other positions (mostly OL)

Conley a cap casualty?  He's due 2.3 million.  That's nothing.  

Chark, Westbrook and Conley are locks. 
Lee will be a cap casualty and Cole is likely brought back pretty affordably since he's a restricted free agent. 
If they place a second round tender on Cole - then they'd have to pay him around 3 mil per year. 
Or they could just use right of first refusal and offer him whatever they want but they'd be required to match other offers.

(12-17-2019, 09:25 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 03:29 PM)Kane Wrote: I think Lee is gone and Cole is in the final year of his rookie deal. He is a RFA and we'll need to resign him for him to be our 3rd or 4th guy.
We shall see... 

Conley a cap casualty?  He's due 2.3 million.  That's nothing.  

Chark, Westbrook and Conley are locks. 
Lee will be a cap casualty and Cole is likely brought back pretty affordably since he's a restricted free agent. 
If they place a second round tender on Cole - then they'd have to pay him around 3 mil per year. 
Or they could just use right of first refusal and offer him whatever they want but they'd be required to match other offers.

a quarter Moncrief is a small price to pay for the play we've gotten out of Conley. I believe he sticks around.