Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Jaguars' changes could be limited to Tom Coughlin firing (merged)

Cool...looks like I can get some nice seats at a cheap price for the Titans vs. Jags game next year
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If they are back, this will be the first time I genuinely believe the theory that Khan is purposefully driving this team into the ground to justify a move.

Our FO is Hydra....we cut off one head and three are rising up to stay in place

(12-23-2019, 09:58 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I don't know if any of this smoke has fire behind it, but I'm not really down with bringing back Marrone if these speculations have merit.

The penalties, the o-line play and OL coach hire, the sticking by Wash's scheme and play calls -  that's all just too much for me to stomach personally.

I want a new head coach with a contemporary offensive philosophy.

Please. I'm tired of all these "old school football" guys.

(12-23-2019, 08:29 AM)PS9 Wrote: I particularly enjoyed the part of Marrone’s presser where he said the Falcons stunts got the best of the offensive line...ya know, his specialty. I half wonder if the line maybe isn’t that bad, they just aren’t coached worth anything

There was one complete whiff by Cann that I wouldn't even classify as a "stunt."  He goes to double team the guy Taylor is blocking and a defender blitzes right through the gap.  It was ridiculous.  When we try to do stuff like that we ALWAYS get picked up by the offensive line.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 11:45 AM by MoJagFan.)

(12-23-2019, 10:26 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Cool...looks like I can get some nice seats at a cheap price for the Titans vs. Jags game next year

Um can't you always get cheap prices as it stands now?

Your team is like one of the biggest riddles in the NFL.  How the heck do you guys win.  You look at things top to bottom and the odds are defied repeatedly by the Titans.  You look at teams like ours (the Jags) and it is blatantly obvious we are a pass rush in search of a competent offense and back end defense.  But your team?  What the heck.

(12-23-2019, 10:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-23-2019, 08:29 AM)PS9 Wrote: I particularly enjoyed the part of Marrone’s presser where he said the Falcons stunts got the best of the offensive line...ya know, his specialty. I half wonder if the line maybe isn’t that bad, they just aren’t coached worth anything

There was one complete whiff by Cann that I wouldn't even classify as a "stunt."  He goes to double team the guy Taylor is blocking and a defender blitzes right through the gap.  It was ridiculous.  When we try to do stuff like that we ALWAYS get picked up by the offensive line.

Add to that the untimely once a game whiffs by Norwell.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

The entire team is quite literally a classic "dumpster fire".
From a football perspective I'm not sure of just how to clean it up.....shy of
removing what seems to be burning every game.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We had one silver lining to look forward to after this dumpster fire of a season. And Shad is going to deprive us of that. I'm sick.

Four More Years!!

Wait... wrong forum.

If it happens, I will really have to think about renewing. The time and money involved, plus the heat make it very hard to sit there knowing they have no chance to win.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk