Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Colts score predictions? I hope to be blown out!

The Jags finish the season with a team that handled them easily earlier in the season.  I would never root for my team to lose unless there is a greater good.  I want Khan to witness one last embarrassment  at home so he knows it's time to clean the entire house.  I think the time for half measures and sticking with average Marrone and bipolar Caldwell should be over with.  Looking at Caldwell's 1st round record he should be not allowed anywhere near deciding on making those picks.  Team prep and discipline speaks volumes on Bologna Marrone.

I see the Colts here all over the Jaguars.   Minshew makes a couple of plays but may having another mediocre game.   Colts win here 37-13
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 11:57 PM by mal234.)

I hope that the Jags win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost again. I think that the Colts may win, but I'm not sure what the score may end up being. I did see that this game was flexed to the 4:25 slate of games, due to it having playoff implications. After beating the Chargers today, the Raiders still have a shot at the playoffs. But some things need to happen including the Colts beating the Jags. The Jags do have an opportunity to possibly play spoiler here and keep the Raiders out of the playoffs.

Agreed, I've never wanted a loss for draft position but if it means to clean house i will take it

The Colt game....crystal ball says we will have one good first half drive...then late in the game we will make a run when the other team needs the clock run out but fall short by 2 tds
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(12-22-2019, 11:52 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: The Jags finish the season with a team that handled them easily earlier in the season.  I would never root for my team to lose unless there is a greater good.  I want Khan to witness one last embarrassment  at home so he knows it's time to clean the entire house.  I think the time for half measures and sticking with average Marrone and bipolar Caldwell should be over with.  Looking at Caldwell's 1st round record he should be not allowed anywhere near deciding on making those picks.  Team prep and discipline speaks volumes on Bologna Marrone.

I see the Colts here all over the Jaguars.   Minshew makes a couple of plays but may having another mediocre game.   Colts win here 37-13

Agreed.  If ANOTHER big blowout loss doesn't make Khan realize the entire coaching staff and front office should be canned, then nothing will and this team is doomed until a new owner comes in.

Shouldn’t matter if the Jags win by 50, Marrone and his bologna should be CANNED immediately on Monday.

Pride wants a Jags win....

but it doesn't matter...we suck and need to clean house to become competitive again.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 07:07 AM by homebiscuit.)

I’m just so disappointed that we’ve slid back into the Pit of Hopelessness and Despair after the success we had only two years ago. There is no mediocrity with this team. We’re either very good (an extremely rare occurrence) or an absolute bottom dweller. This club is cursed. Even though I expect big changes next year, again, I don’t expect big changes in success. Somehow, this organization finds a way to fail. But hope springs eternal so we’ll start the process once more.

Jags have a shot at setting some all-time team records, like the worst run defense in Jags history.  

Literally worse than the expansion team of 1995.  

What a mess.  I can't believe that Khan could possibly think about keeping DM/DC after the past two seasons.

(12-23-2019, 06:15 AM)captivating Wrote: Pride wants a Jags win....

but it doesn't matter...we suck and need to clean house to become competitive again.

I don't want a blowout.  But with the way the Colts played yesterday, I don't think any of us will need to wish too hard for a loss.  And if losing one more in a convincing manner is what it takes to get Shad to reboot the FO and Coaching staff, then so be it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I’m surprised people are even buying this notion that Khan needs more convincing. I’m sure his mind is made.

24-17
colts

Lose and we finish with the 5th or 6th pick and probably get a coaching clear out.

Win and we could easily slip to the 10th pick and keep larger amounts of the coaching staff.

Nobody enjoys losing, and I certainly wouldn’t expect the team to try to lose, but I think it’s pretty clear which result is better for the franchise.

I don't know why, but I'll drag my [BLEEP] to the game. The prime rib tailgate has something to do with it. Maybe I'll go for the tailgate and stay in the parking lot.

I don't care what the score is. I'll just be happy when the season is over.

It's a tossup which season has beaten me up more. Last year when we started 3-1, or this year. I think it's just the cumulative effect it has had on me. This year was pretty bad though. I didn't have any Super Bowl aspirations...but I didn't think we flat-out suck.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 09:25 AM by Newton.)

I think Khan probably is uncomfortable getting rid of Dave, because he has been there basically from the beginning. However, one last game against the colts should not determine anything. Surely he has already realized the writing is on the walk for this Front office.

(12-23-2019, 09:25 AM)Newton Wrote: I think Khan probably is uncomfortable getting rid of Dave, because he has been there basically from the beginning. However, one last game against the colts should not determine anything. Surely he has already realized the writing is on the wall for this Front office.

Colts have more to be disappointed in this year. They had it right there for the taking despite Luck retiring at the last minute. What do we have? A pass rush that never has a lead. A running back that is the focal of a futile offense that produces big zeros quarter by quarter.

Colts 24 jags 9. MVP Cooke with big game punting.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I don't care what the score is, as long as Marrone and the rest of the coaching staff are fired the following Monday.

I was wondering if the team would rally around the dismissal of the EVP this past Sunday, and appear extra-motivated while pulling off a road win. Not so. I think every coach in the building knows they're looking for work to begin the new year, and this becomes a comedy of errors.

Indy 16-9. Chug the egg nog if you plan to watch this one, folks.

(12-23-2019, 08:31 AM)Andy G Wrote: Lose and we finish with the 5th or 6th pick and probably get a coaching clear out.

Win and we could easily slip to the 10th pick and keep larger amounts of the coaching staff.

Nobody enjoys losing, and I certainly wouldn’t expect the team to try to lose, but I think it’s pretty clear which result is better for the franchise.

Shad's already made his mind up at this stage, one more or less "W" in the books won't change it.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Jaguars - 24
Clots - 17

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 01:06 PM by RicoTx.)

I'm more curious to see if they just pull their collectives heads out of their [BLEEP] in the first half.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]