Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game Day Parking Question

Wife got us some tickets for the Jags / clots game, but did not get a parking pass.  Can anyone here give me some info on where the best place to park or get a parking pass is?  Thanks from an out of towner.

Mods please move if this is not the correct forum area.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We usually park in the parking garage by the Veterans Memorial Arena. Not a far walk and it’s fairly easy to drive in and out.

Okay that will work, I've parked there for Suns/Shrimp games when we visit over the summer.  Do you remember parking cost for the garage for Jags games?

Thanks
David

(12-23-2019, 01:13 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: Okay that will work, I've parked there for Suns/Shrimp games when we visit over the summer.  Do you remember parking cost for the garage for Jags games?

Thanks
David

I’ve parked in that garage before, it’s a good location, but from what I remember it’s gonna run you anywhere from $25-35. If you’re willing to walk a little further, you can find random peoples houses who rent out parking for cheaper. I wouldn’t advise it if you don’t like to walk though.. you’re looking at at least a 1/2 to full mile walk to the stadium.

(12-23-2019, 01:13 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: Okay that will work, I've parked there for Suns/Shrimp games when we visit over the summer.  Do you remember parking cost for the garage for Jags games?

Thanks
David

For a Sunday game $20-25. Be advised the game has been moved to 4:00.

(12-23-2019, 12:43 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: Wife got us some tickets for the Jags / clots game, but did not get a parking pass.  Can anyone here give me some info on where the best place to park or get a parking pass is?  Thanks from an out of towner.

What did you do wrong?

Nobody will be there. I think you can just park next to the gate.

I know I was disappointed when I found out how much she paid for the seats.  Section 219 Row H 5 seats for almost 400.00 I wanted to tell her they would have been a lot cheaper if you knew where to look.  Its a Christmas present though so I acted surprised and excited.  I do love watching them in person and I don't get to do that often.

Hope we beat them, as long as it doesn't keep the coaches here.

(12-23-2019, 04:33 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: I know I was disappointed when I found out how much she paid for the seats.  Section 219 Row H 5 seats for almost 400.00 I wanted to tell her they would have been a lot cheaper if you knew where to look.  Its a Christmas present though so I acted surprised and excited.  I do love watching them in person and I don't get to do that often.

Hope we beat them, as long as it doesn't keep the coaches here.

Aww, that's a lovely present. My fiance knows I want one of the new jerseys but I'm cursed with picking players and I had to say to her not to buy one just in case I end up with a Ramsey or Foles jersey. Bless her she could give me a Blackmon jersey and all she would know was it's a Jags jersey.

Enjoy the game buddy. I want to end the year on a W but thankfully I think the coaches are gone whatever the score.

(12-23-2019, 03:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-23-2019, 12:43 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: Wife got us some tickets for the Jags / clots game, but did not get a parking pass.  Can anyone here give me some info on where the best place to park or get a parking pass is?  Thanks from an out of towner.

What did you do wrong?

Laughing

JTA has several locations that you can ride the bus also. It is cheaper and gets you out of traffic, although there probably won't be a lot of people there for the game.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Don’t cheap out on parking! Pay the $40 to $50 to park and your car won’t get scratched all up.