Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Merry Christmas

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2019, 11:03 PM by NH3.)

To all of our Jaguar fans near and far, I'd like to wish ALL a Merry Christmas. Christmas for me will never be the same because my wife and I are expecting two grandchildren in January. A baby boy from our daughter and a baby girl from our son. Birthdays, New Years and Christmas all in an one month span.

Pray for me y'all.

Enjoy the festive times and eat Merry.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Merry Christmas. Similar boat rolling into next year. Will be a first time dad. Younger brother has his first one rolling behind me by 5 months.

Parents are excited. Glad to add onto the family tree. Happy New Year's!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Merry Christmas one and all!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-24-2019, 11:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Merry Christmas. Similar boat rolling into next year. Will be a first time dad. Younger brother has his first one rolling behind me by 5 months.

Parents are excited. Glad to add onto the family tree. Happy New Year's!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Congratulations Caldrac. There's nothing like creating an Human Being. Just to throw some humor within. I'll be able to return the grand kids after I/we properly spoil them. Payback will be a Medivac.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Merry Christmas everyone!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Merrry Christmas.......
Although this Christmas is different for me......
1st one w/o my Parents so........
But I'm not going to let that ruin my Christmas'.....
I know they're watching over me
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Merry Christmas to you all! It's been a rough year for many of us and for some it's a tough Christmas due to continued health issues and lost loved ones, both here and at home. 

Prayers for a peaceful day, especially for Dakota's family and Bullseye as his family and Drifter and his family.

Joyeux Noël everyone !

Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas - and congrats, Caldrac!

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2019, 10:57 PM by snowwolf776.)

Its time my big big Reval. in a bit check out my post . congrats on bening a new dad Cad.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.