Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I’m rooting for the 49ers to win it all

What Jimmy G is doing is pretty awesome. They have the offense, defense, and special teams to do it.

Kittle is fun to watch too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As long as they crush the rams twice next season, that's enough for me. Same goes for the rest of the NFCw. Could you imagine what we could do with TWO top ten picks in a darft?

Like Vic is fond of saying, "I like to watch." If the Jags aren't playing, I want to see good games and fantastic plays, regardless of who's playing.

I'm very interested in seeing a San Fran/Baltimore rematch for the SB.
Dunno if it'll shake out like that because New Orleans is pretty good top to bottom as well. And KC is making strides defensively.

I'm just glad we'll (probably) have a SB without the Pats in it. Any of the 4 teams above will make for an interesting and fun game I think.

I'd like to see the Pack go, just to get Marcedes a ring. Or Brees to win it all one more time. I got bored at work last week (holiday lull) and started crunching numbers: If you take out Brees' 5 years with the Bolts, he would STILL be top 5 all time in yardage and TDs. Wow.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Rooting for the Chiefs. Time for Mahomes to start his dynasty.

(12-27-2019, 11:20 AM)NCJag Wrote: I'd like to see the Pack go, just to get Marcedes a ring.  Or Brees to win it all one more time.  I got bored at work last week (holiday lull) and started crunching numbers: If you take out Brees' 5 years with the Bolts, he would STILL be top 5 all time in yardage and TDs.  Wow.

I thought he retired! Had no idea he was in Green Bay good for him
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'd like to see Rodgers ball out in the playoffs and get himself a second ring.

Ravens, Chiefs or Vikings.

I wish Cousins would shut every one up, he looks like a good guy but yeah he has his flaws.
Love Mahomes and Jackson

Pulling for NO. Would love to see a Brady and Brees SB worth Brees getting his 2nd

The NFC playoffs are going to be brutal. Any of those 6 could make the SB. Niners were an outside shot of mine before the season but I didnt think they would be this good. Theres something about the Packers...quietly gone about a 13 win season with La Fleur. Good run game, D playing well and they have Rodgers. 

Seahawks and Vikings shouldnt be overlooked. Both food teams. 

It looks between the Chiefs and Ravens in the AFC. You can never write the Pat's off but the bye week has been their secret weapon these last 10years.

I’m rooting for a Seahawks vs Chiefs Super Bowl.

I pulling for Saints from NFC and Chiefs from AFC.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Since the last 12 draft slots are set by the results of the playoffs, shouldn't we root for the AFC South? Them doing well would hurt their draft position.

It would be funny to see Jimmy G win the SB as there is talk about Brady's retirement. HOWEVER, that would give them 7 SBs vs the Steelers 6 so I'll most likely pull for KC or the Vikes --- I'd like to see the Vikes and Bills get over their 0-4 SB record like the Broncos did years ago.

Seahawks vs KC.

Seahawks winners

(01-04-2020, 09:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Since the last 12 draft slots are set by the results of the playoffs, shouldn't we root for the AFC South?  Them doing well would hurt their draft position.

catch-22, and I'd rather they not do well. They can always botch the darft, and I think HOU already ditched their top pick to give Miami a Tunsilectomy

The 49ers might do it

What happened to that debate about running the football and playing good defense in the modern NFL?

Big Grin 

Laughing

(01-20-2020, 11:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: What happened to that debate about running the football and playing good defense in the modern NFL?

Big Grin 

Laughing

There's only a few of us on this board who are proponents of that philosophy.

I mean don't get me wrong, the flashy throw-it-all-over-the-field offense is nice, but at the end of the day playing good defense and controlling the clock/game through the running game wins.

It all starts within the trenches on both sides of the ball. And that is where we need to bolster our team.

(01-20-2020, 11:42 AM)enigma Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 11:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: What happened to that debate about running the football and playing good defense in the modern NFL?

Big Grin 

Laughing

There's only a few of us on this board who are proponents of that philosophy.

I mean don't get me wrong, the flashy throw-it-all-over-the-field offense is nice, but at the end of the day playing good defense and controlling the clock/game through the running game wins.

It all starts within the trenches on both sides of the ball. And that is where we need to bolster our team.

Agree, the best way to win a SB without a HOF QB is defense and run game