Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College playoffs

A lot of good prospects for the Jags on these 4 teams.  At the very least I think we end up with at least 2 players from the teams playing today.  Murray, Simmons, Delpit, Okudah, Etienne, etc. to just name a few.  Gonna really be watching the LBs.  I hope Murray has a great game against that LSU offense

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Micah Parsons. #11 for Penn State. He's playing his [BLEEP] off today. In another year or two would like to see him playing OLB for us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2019, 04:46 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Pen st. coach can tackle better than our LBs

(12-28-2019, 04:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Micah Parsons. #11 for Penn State. He's playing his [BLEEP] off today. In another year or two would like to see him playing OLB for us.

Humble beast

Burrow is the truth man. Of all our [BLEEP] seasons we have never sucked enough to be the first overall pick. It’s unfortunate but I think cincy are going to fail their way into a hell of a qb.

Also that kid from penn state balled out today. He’s a sophomore so he could be in the draft next year.

Burrow is probably the best QB to come out since Luck

(12-28-2019, 06:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Burrow is probably the best QB to come out since Luck

He is looking insanely good. 5 TD passes in 20 minutes of game time.

Jefferson is a stud too

(12-28-2019, 06:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jefferson is a stud too

Yes he is I think he has 4 of the 5 touchdowns and most have been pretty heavily contested catches.

Side note that one dB for OU hurt them a lot with that stupid targeting shot that shouldn’t have happened. Absolutely no reason to launch at a rB on a drag route. Now they are stuck with a true freshman who has been burnt 2 or three times already.

Is Jefferson going pro this year?

(12-28-2019, 06:52 PM)Newton Wrote: Is Jefferson going pro this year?

It looks like so based on what I am reading. Not sure where he is projected, but I would not mind spending one of our top 3 on a guy like that. Obviously not our biggest need, but best available player with one other first 3 picks is fine.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2019, 07:05 PM by JagsorDie.)

(12-28-2019, 07:01 PM)Newton Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 06:52 PM)Newton Wrote: Is Jefferson going pro this year?

It looks like so based on what I am reading. Not sure where he is projected, but I would not mind spending one of our top 3 on a guy like that. Obviously not our biggest need, but best available player with one other first 3 picks is fine.
Honestly, brown then Jefferson wouldn’t upset me at all. Like you said not biggest need but I’m liking what I’m seeing. This could be a 100 point game if LSU doesn’t let off the gas lol.

Jesus 49-14 in the first half.

(12-28-2019, 06:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Burrow is probably the best QB to come out since Luck

I said that a month ago.

(12-28-2019, 04:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Micah Parsons. #11 for Penn State. He's playing his [BLEEP] off today. In another year or two would like to see him playing OLB for us.

Both Parsons and Freirmuth will be top 10-15 picks in two years. I'd love for the Jaguars to get either guy since both will be perennial pro-bowlers.

(12-28-2019, 07:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

I said that a month ago.

Me too

Simmons with the game changing play

Going at Okudah

Simmons is a gamer. He's been mocked to us a lot recently. Bring him on.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Lol

Offer all 4 of our firsts for Burrow.

(12-29-2019, 01:06 AM)Upper Wrote: Offer all 4 of our firsts for Burrow.
Rather wait for Lawrence in 2021.