Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote: Minshew for "Rookie Of The Week"-Week 17

It's that time again, lol. He won the first Rookie of the Week Honors for this season and he can win the last one. 

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2019/REG/17

At some point, the Pepsi Rookie of the Year ballot will be out and hopefully fans will able to vote for him on that too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2019, 05:04 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Upper wont like this

I voted. Wish i got a sticker to feel my vote counted and im important lol.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

At this rock bottom stage of my rooting interest, clicking a link and then taking the effort to click on an icon to vote seems a bit exhaustive but I did it anyway.

(12-30-2019, 05:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Upper wont like this

Why? I only said he didn't deserve it on the weeks he didn't deserve it. He was good last week. Not as good as some of the others on this list (Brown and Deebo was unreal yesterday), but he deserves to be nominated.

(12-30-2019, 05:50 PM)Upper Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 05:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Upper wont like this

Why? I only said he didn't deserve it on the weeks he didn't deserve it. He was good last week. Not as good as some of the others on this list (Brown and Deebo was unreal yesterday), but he deserves to be nominated.

I voted 20 times on my phone for Minshew.  After reading this, I’ll vote another 20 more.  

Let’s get the bots going!

Got 10 votes from me
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Vote early and vote often!

I voted 10 times.

And he wins again.

Boom! He has to be the Pepsi rookie of the year!

(01-02-2020, 06:02 PM)Predator Wrote: And he wins again.

All #15 does is win. 

...well, except for the losses.  

Just trying to make some sort of 15 correlation when some wanted “the savior” here in Jax.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2020, 06:28 PM by mal234.)

I am glad he won again.

https://twitter.com/NFL345/status/121282...gr%5Etweet

Now I am waiting for him to be announced as a finalist for the Pepsi Rookie of the Year award. If he wins that he will probably go to the Super Bowl festivities in Miami, and be honored at a brunch with a trophy. Also, in the past the NFL has classified this as one of the NFL Honor Awards. It's not one of the awards that is given on the telecast. However, they might mention who the winner is on the telecast. So if Gardner wins it he could be acknowledged during the ceremony. And if he is nominated/wins it I hope he attends the ceremony. Even if that award won't be given out on it. 

Fans can continue to make sure they get in their votes for him. Because just because he won the rookie of the week several times this season doesn't mean he will win the Yearly award. Last year Baker Mayfield was the Pepsi Rookie of the Week several times, but the Pepsi Yearly award went to Saquon Barkley. I could see fans of the other rookies mobilizing and throwing a lot of votes their rookies way. Especially if they feel they will be snubbed regarding the OROY. So, Minshew fans shouldn't let the foot off of the gas when it comes to this yearly award either, lol.

How much of an [BLEEP] does that commentator feel talking about what Minshew is missing literally while he makes a highlight reel?

(01-02-2020, 08:54 PM)Corriewf Wrote: How much of an [BLEEP] does that commentator feel talking about what Minshew is missing literally while he makes a highlight reel?

He totally changed his tune after that happened. Then it was all about how amazing he has been.

(01-02-2020, 08:54 PM)Corriewf Wrote: How much of an [BLEEP] does that commentator feel talking about what Minshew is missing literally while he makes a highlight reel?

Where is this at?

(01-02-2020, 10:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Where is this at?

Well I heard it during the game but I believe it’s on the video for voting for Minshew.

Unfortunately wasn't nominated as a finalist for the Pepsi Rookie of the year award. According to Jaguar Maven on twitter he didn't make the list for that. Kyler Murray did make the list of finalists.

(01-03-2020, 04:49 PM)mal234 Wrote: Unfortunately wasn't nominated as a finalist for the Pepsi Rookie of the year award. According to Jaguar Maven on twitter he didn't make the list for that. Kyler Murray did make the list of finalists.

Makes sense, he only won 7 weeks, that's not even half the season.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am drinking Coke.