Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote: Minshew for "Rookie Of The Week"-Week 17

(02-03-2020, 04:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 03:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: OK cry baby.
Cry baby?

You're bringing up race in a conversation about Minshew and the rookie of the year. Keep it outta here because it has absolutely nothing to do with how someone won the award.

Bosa didn't win because he's white. It's because he was the best defensive rookie as evidence by his play last night.

Murray didn't win because the NFL has an agenda to advance the black QB. Murray was pretty great this year and so was Minshew. People just decided not to vote for Gardner so whatever.

You’re clearly in denial. Alright. Would love to live in the same fantasy land that you live in. Sounds great.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-03-2020, 04:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 03:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: OK cry baby.
Cry baby?

You're bringing up race in a conversation about Minshew and the rookie of the year. Keep it outta here because it has absolutely nothing to do with how someone won the award.

Bosa didn't win because he's white. It's because he was the best defensive rookie as evidence by his play last night.

Murray didn't win because the NFL has an agenda to advance the black QB. Murray was pretty great this year and so was Minshew. People just decided not to vote for Gardner so whatever.

The conversation was about Bosa at the point I came in. I didn't remember Bosa was the number two overall pick when I commented. It's pretty simple to explain why the two rookies of the year are the number one and the number two overall picks. Race may be a factor, but it is certainly a smaller factor than confirmation bias. I'm sorry for bringing it up, if it means anything to you.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.