Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You heard it here first........

I'm predicting a Tennessee upset over the Cheatriots.....

Tennessee 28 
Cheatriots 21
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-31-2019, 11:59 AM)The Drifter Wrote: I'm predicting a Tennessee upset over the Cheatriots.....

Tennessee 28 
Cheatriots 21

I like your optimism; however, Tom Brady is still suiting up for the Patriots, and it IS the playoffs.  I do like this matchup better than the matchup vs. the Chiefs.  

IF Tennessee is able to knock them out, it may finally be the dagger in the heart of the Patriots dominance that everyone has been waiting for.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-31-2019, 02:11 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 11:59 AM)The Drifter Wrote: I'm predicting a Tennessee upset over the Cheatriots.....

Tennessee 28 
Cheatriots 21

I like your optimism; however, Tom Brady is still suiting up for the Patriots, and it IS the playoffs.  I do like this matchup better than the matchup vs. the Chiefs.  

IF Tennessee is able to knock them out, it may finally be the dagger in the heart of the Patriots dominance that everyone has been waiting for.

One reason in particular for optimism for Tennessee is the familiarity Mike Vrabel has with the Patriots systems.  It wasn't enough for Bill O'Brien and his Texans in past seasons in January.  But this Patriots Offense has less firepower than practically any Patriots team in over a decade.

Plus, I really like how the Tacks are playing. I mean, I still loathe them because they're the Tacks. But I like how they play and Vrabel is a good coach.

Tacks over Pats.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I want them both to somehow lose.

tacks do match up well against them

However, I think Brady would be more likely to retire on top than be knocked out in the wildcard round.

Going to be interesting to see how that franchise plays out. I think Belichick won't be far behind Brady in retirement. Maybe stay a season or two in transition during life after Brady then handing the reins over to a planned successor.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Tennessee won't beat the Patriots, in my opinion. I think everyone thinks just because the Pats have been struggling that it's going to happen.

I predict the Patriots win.

(01-01-2020, 05:43 PM)Brett Wrote: Tennessee won't beat the Patriots, in my opinion. I think everyone thinks just because the Pats have been struggling that it's going to happen.

I predict the Patriots win.

NFL referees agree with you.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Yeah, it's the playoffs. The zebras say the Pats win.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2020, 06:50 PM by snowwolf776.)

I'm  in no way a pats fan,and hope they lose in playoffs as long as its not the titans. I wouldn't pull for a titans win if they were the only afc team on  earth.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I worry about the refs. Having flashbacks to 2017 and the offensive pass interference in the first half that doomed the tacks. Not saying the tacks would have won but it sure didnt help.
Then i remember the miles jack fumble recovery .
But some calls have gone against the pats this year so maybe the league has turned on em.
And i say the tacks beat the pats. 27 - 21
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Wife and I are flying up tonight. Should be a fun game.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 02:54 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(01-03-2020, 11:06 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Wife and I are flying up tonight.  Should be a fun game.

Have seen quite a few titans fans are going. And they say the tickets are cheaper than usual due to the snobby pats fans not wanting to see their team get killed by the titans   Big Grin

Have fun and make some noise
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(01-03-2020, 11:06 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Wife and I are flying up tonight.  Should be a fun game.

Watch yourself.  I had some friends that ran into some real [BLEEP] when we played up there in 17 in the playoffs.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Go tacks. Win one tonight.

I just threw up in my mouth a little, but it's the cheatriots, so...

(01-04-2020, 01:15 PM)Rico Wrote:

Watch yourself.  I had some friends that ran into some real [BLEEP] when we played up there in 17 in the playoffs.

Yup Hugh [BLEEP] up here...I read an article about some Jaguar fan getting jumped.. beaten up really bad....just for wearing jag jerseys....and it wasn't even like the jags won....it wasn't 2017 much earlier I think it was a previous Jag's Pat's playoff game...

Hey man, let us know how you make it out of there. 

Good on the tacks.

SO I was a tad off on the final score, I still predicted 5 days ago that the Tacks would win
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

if your a jags fan,and cheered for tittans last night your a trioter. againest the jags fans law to cheer for tittians.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

The Ravens will savage the Tacks. The Chiefs roll on the Texans. Both AFC South teams one and done.